Reviews for Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye
fitmeteor chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Very nice - Come play in the Winter Hiatus '13 kink meme! ;) / castlekink
47secondsofveritas chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Tell me you wrote a sequel to this, I BEG YOU!
ggfan01 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Keep writing smut! This was fabulous!
Tony7323 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Its pretty Dam good.. But Please think about reopening this STORY. You can turn this into a great Story 25 to 30 chapters if u want .. You Can Make it Where She goes with him to LONDON.. she could work for the London Police, and they could have Great Adventures , Rick could help work cases, they can get Married, and have a Baby .. And at end they come back to New York... P.S. So think about it OK.. Cause to leave it like this doesn't seam like something RICK & KATE would do.. RICK would NEVER Leave KATE for any reason
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
That was amazing. Loved it! Please write more Castle stories like this? ;)
coffeeshopcynic chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
First time you tackled *real* smut but hopefully not the last. Simply amazing Emily.
Heather chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Despite the fact that there was no plausibility in the reason for his leaving, this was a great read! The smut was excellent - great balance between the emotional and the physical. Being in their heads is much hotter than just hearing the... ins and outs. ;)
casisaidlegs chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
It's so sad, but I really, really love it!
Castlelover26 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Great story! Except I'm crying! You do an amazing job every time. I wish I could compete with you're amazing talent but I can't. Thank you once again for such an astounding job well done :)
paris.and.always chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Um. I - wow. This was fantastic. Excellent job. Amazing. Sorry - not very creative but my mind is still reeling from it.

You write them so well. It's great and terrible that if this were to happen, I could actually see it. It breaks me heart but it is so *perfect*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
So poignant yet heart breaking. I know you marked it complete, but this would make for a great multi-chapter fic. It would be nice to see how their relationship does, long distance.
CaskettAlways41319 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Not bad at all I thought It was great! You should consider to keep writing maybe start when he come back or a weekend he has off or their first week away
fanficfan39 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
You had no reason to be nervous about writing this story - it's wonderful! In fact, it's hopped up high on my list of favorites.
Mark C chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This was great and a little sad.

You handled the premise really well with Rick being offered his dream series again since Nikki Heat was done. The way you had the repercussions of that being felt by Rick and Kate was very well done.

I liked how you handled them staying together and engaged despite the fact that Rick would be in London for a couple of years.

Thought you did a wonderful job with how they went about saying goodbye.

Excellent job.
SparkleMouse chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
For a first story you did a really good job. I absolutely loved the angst of it. Such a great storyline and so true to them that she would stay and he would go but they both love each other enough to stay committed.

And believe me smut is HARD to write. So for your first time this isn't bad at all. I agree with what was said below. Instead of describing all the actual moves you go into the head a little, go emotional while sexual (it takes time to find that balance) but really you seem to have so much support and you're doing awesome! Really enjoyed this.