Reviews for In Another's Eyes
Magi Madpie chapter 7 . 5/26
Also, I read all the ANs, and I loled every time you said: ONE MORE CHAPTER! XD
Magi Madpie chapter 8 . 5/26
Holy shit. That. Was. AMAZING! Seriously, this is probably one of my absolute favorite of your stories, and now I've effectively read all of them (actually, just... just let me process that for a moment. It's actually terrifying to know that now I won't be able to just binge your stories whenever I feel bored, and actually have to wait for you to update. Oh god. Please keep writing, or I will probably not know what to do with my life anymore. I need your fics like I need the show - and I need the show like oxygen! -, it's scary!) Aaaehm. ANYWAY, back to topic. As others have already said, this story was probably as intense as it gets. I was so hooked that I even missed my exit on the train, but you know what? SCREW THAT! Because of this, I had time to finish it all in one go, and I'm so grateful. I have always loved special-kid!Sam, and you portray the visions awesomely. With the added nosebleed and whole lot of whumping (that the show sadly doesn't show enough, mwahaha), it was perfect. Oh, and when he attacked the shadows and the Sergeant with his mind? I. SQUEED! I am so upset that we only saw that kind of power once in the show (like, couldn’t they cave used it in "Devil's Trap", when Azazel was about to kill Dean!? Seriously, missed opportunity right there.), and guess what? You nailed it. Obviously.
Hmm, I'm actually trying to figure out what else I can say that doesn't involve me just endlessly fangirling all over the place. Ah, right - Demon!George. I did NOT expect that twist. Like, at ALL. I literally gasped and went like "what!? NOOO.", and the dudes in and around my compartment looked at me funny X'D. I was so upset, because I thought the demon had been in George this whole time, and was so relieved that he met them for real before he was possessed. And I'm SO glad you didn’t kill him off, because he is absolutely awesome. While reading, I kept wishing they'd meet him on the show, and then I wished that you wrote for the show, like I do with basically every one of your stories. You are so good, you write the boys better than the actual show writers do (you certainly UNDERSTAND them better, that's for sure, especially Sam!) and also you seemingly never run out of original monsters and ways to give the boys a hard time. Just one request: GO AND GET THEM TO LET YOU WRITE FOR THEM! I don't care how, but seriously, they need a fitting replacement now that Robbie is going to leave the show *cries in a corner*!
Ah well, I think I'm going to stop my rambling now before I have a mental breakdown, off to watch the s11 finale *shudders* *hugs pillow* *puts on shock blanket*. HahAHAHA WISH ME LUCK!
Awesome story!
Jubela chapter 8 . 8/26/2015
Awesome story! Thanks for writing!
daisy.schmitt.7 chapter 8 . 7/15/2015
geez...now that a roller coster drive... awesome!
Jacqueline-Bernasova chapter 8 . 4/25/2015
Okay. This is amazing. There was no boring seconds. I absolutely love it. Thank you! This is exactly my kind of taste and you made an amazing job. It's easy read, simple words for no-english-speaking fans and even if it took me hours to read it all in one bite, I'm so amazed. If this would be book, definitely one of my favouritest.
Should be sleeping chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Just 're-reading this one for fun. I really love how you get the guys' voices. I could totally see Dean harrasing Sam about using a motorized cart. I had to use one of those while I was pregnant, and it really did take a certain amount of balls to use one when I was only 29. Anyway, thanks again for your great stories.
Miss Lily chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
This is awesome! Sam with blood loss and collapsing all over the place it probably my favorite type of hurt/comfort. Just good writing overall.
Frakking Toasters chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
OMG! Your multi chaps are just amazing. I loved this so much. I barely blinked the whole time I was reading. Or I should say it was more like inhaling it in one go! So good. xo
NiDubhchair chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
Welp, yet another awesome story! Loved the twists & turns in this one - the thing with George at the end was a doozie! Thanks for making me 15 minutes late back to work after my lunch break XP Good thing my boss likes me ... :P
SPNxBookworm chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
AWESOME! LOVE! I swear i feel like I'm repeating stuff. I literally have nothing to say. I'm stunned. You write the boys so well! GO WRITE FOR THE SHOW!
SPNxBookworm chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
*stares with wide eyes*
Boy am i glad this story is completed. AWESOME!
*sprints to open next chapter*
SPNxBookworm chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Okay...loving this! Awesome awesome work! :D A lot of stories with different theories and variations of Sam's visions and this is the best one yet!
Freya922 chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
This was quite a gripping story! I was on chapter 6 when I had to go to work, and I was so bummed to have to put it down. The minute I was free, I dove right back in. I'm ashamed to say that I didn't even see that last twist coming. :)
Bethlovesall chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
LOVED THE STORY! CONGRATS ON COMPLETING IT!