Reviews for Blizzard
AllShallFade777 chapter 28 . 7/5
That was an amazing story. Completely incredible throughout. Typically I skim through or skip anything with lots of long paragraphs and POV changes, but that was so not the case here. I read every word and loved it. XD This is most definitely one of those stories that, if it were possible, I would favorite multiple times. If they were to ever make a sequel to the movie, this would be awesome for it XD
AllShallFade777 chapter 25 . 7/4
Oh my gosh this is so AWESOME. Epic hero comeback! Epic boss-fight showdown! EPIC EPICNESS! It's so...epic!

My reaction to the chapter title: XD
AllShallFade777 chapter 13 . 7/3
That was EPIC.
lillelouis chapter 28 . 6/25
Oh my GOOOOODDDDD! This was amazing! :O Are you freaking kidding me?! I'm running out of expletives, but still, shit this is good! :D
Motherofthehorde chapter 28 . 1/2
Wow
Good story
Motherofthehorde
acetwolf94 chapter 28 . 12/29/2017
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Wolfsrainrock3 chapter 28 . 12/7/2017
Brilliant story! I loved every second of it! The lore was wonderful and it pulled me in every second of the story. Can't wait for your one shot!~
Bubblekins1010 chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
GEEZE, what'd poor Jackie do to you? Snow on your birthday, I counted... 12 snaps, 13 PIECES. I have NEVER seen a vengeful writer break his staff that many times!
I like it.
Keep it up.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
hate you. go away you onion cutting devil.
Muppi chapter 28 . 3/29/2017
Super good!
Izzybella12 chapter 28 . 3/4/2017
I loved your story! It was AMAZING. I can't even pick my favorite part to tell you how much I liked it, because I just loved the entire thing! :) It was so good!
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 28 . 12/30/2016
Wow. This was brilliant. I noticed a few typos here and there, but they hardly affected the flow of the story. And what a story it was. I loved it a lot, thank you for writing it.
DeAmonQuEen chapter 28 . 12/22/2016
Wow! This is a very good and likely amazing part two of the movie. Your writing iis amazing and I loved what you did. Thanks for sharing this story. you did an amazing job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
sorry.
cant help but comment on the follow's...
WraithFaithUnstable chapter 28 . 11/3/2016