Reviews for Blizzard
booksfoodmusic-minion chapter 28 . 7/2
I would like to thank you for making the past 2 days that it took me to read this so amazing. Your style of writing, plot and even the characterisation are unbelievably brilliant. I really loved the way you took the characters and made then believable, with flaws and faults, and giving the villains good points. It's been a pleasure. Thank you!
DragonfruitDana chapter 28 . 6/9
I started reading this fic about a week or two ago and omg, I have to say this is the best reason for procrastination I've ever given myself. Definitely the best rotg fic I've ever read!
Called it! Had a suspicion ever since the wind referred to the seasonal spirits as her children. Amazing story
WhistlingWolf chapter 28 . 5/10
You are so awesomeeee! This story was really great! I loved the way you incorporated all the other spirits and that Pitch returned as devious as ever! Also, the background was great and.. Yeah, Just awesome!

Once you mentioned that everything might be a bit au, however I loved the way you depicted each and every character. Seriously, thnx for writing!
Charm Caster1127 chapter 28 . 5/5
This is awesome! Is there a sequel?
99thProblem chapter 10 . 2/11
Okay, that with the ice floating up from the bottom of the waters was a genius idea, I would have never come up with.
Riala chapter 18 . 12/23/2015
And 1000!
Yay, you made it!
And I can finally tell you how freaking amazing this story is!
I love this story so much, even though I just finished reading it like an hour ago. I love your Oc's so much because they have a great semi-backstory and material to them, it seems like they were actually in the books. I admittedly have not had the pleasure of reading the series yet (Christmas, hopefully?) and the other Rotg fanfics I've read really did not explain the story very well, but your's made complete sense and I'm am very thankful for that. I love that you did not bind Jack's powers to the staff, as many have done, but you didn't make him this overpowerful entity either. I thought what you did was very creative! The way you made the groundhog an important was very interesting, most other stories I've read make him this annoying but still funny side character.

Anyway, I'm so glad I've read this story and have had the pleasure of being your 1000 reviewer!

Merry Christmas and may you have plenty presents from North :)

~Roselle Potter.