Reviews for Let's Make a Baby
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Oh silly little perverted child, I can find all your stories because all your stories suck and jump off the page. SofiaRSTorres you shouldn't talk with such a dirty mouth or your mommy will put your pull up diapers on and send you to bed without dinner. Now go ask daddy for a dick in your ass and to be spanked.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Are you dumb? Look at the reviews no I'm not the same guest as the other one's abusing you just another disgruntled FF reader who has to look at your shitty attempt at writing. My 5 year old nephew can write better than this!

You are mental and need actual help! We all know you are the same person with other alises who keeps posting. Your so retarded because you don't even try to change your writing style anything so we alway know it is you.

You can't write, you are clearly sick in the head because you write these shit things and get abused and keep writing.

Go away loser!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
What the fuck is this? It's crap.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
little cry baby can't take reviews because she still wears diapers. what a waste of human life. too bad your dad didn't push your mommy down the stairs when she was pregnant with you

Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Oh yes Arizona and Callie are going to make a baby tonight with their imaginery penis and sperm. You cannot tell a story to save your life. This is not a story of 206 words and in fact breaks the rules for this site. I will report you and continue to do so until your stories are removed and make no mistake they will be. Save yourself the trouble by learning to write please. This stories are not stories and the reason no-one reads them is you are not a good writer.

Take a moment to sit back and read your so called stories then go to another well published story on here and see the difference.

You are not good. No-one but Az-girl read's them.

Do not Spam the FF board. That is also another violation. Go and read the rules on the two or three things you are doing wrong
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Hey loser why the the hell are you back. u know everyone hates your writing. This is like what...500 words if that? Don't spam this board with crap. Surely no matter how you look at it you can read right? And you know NO-ONE READS YOUR STORIES You are not a good author at all. Are you really that stupid?
peaseandcarrots chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
200 words is not a story. Please stick to posting these on tumblr or somewhere else because this place is for real stories.