Reviews for JTL's Fuilmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
msmazzo chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
AWESOME! I wish there was a video of such madness! Ed would ride a bomb...he seems to be that reckless!
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I never said he had it in his body. He has one in a small glass container as shown at the end of the series. It is how he became Emperor of Xing.
Xodiac 451 chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
This is a cool story, but I would like to point out that Ling's stone was pulled out of him when Father pulled Greed out of Ling. So Ling does not have a Philosipher Stone in him. Other than that that keep it up, I want to see what Ed has planed for those dirty Dracmans.
Samurai02008 chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Another good chapter. Seemed maybe a tiny bit rushed but its not a big deal. Just seemed like the transition from location to location was a little fast paced. But maybe thats just me lol. All in all a good chapter. Like the dark side to Ed. Please update soon.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
I just love this idea so unique! Also I'm glad you let Winry come can't wait for the next chapter!
Mika Ryoko chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Awsome story! You have done Brotherhood proud
jaclynkaileigh chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Wow...this is brilliant and something that really could have happened after brotherhood. Well written and overall on point. Can't wait for Ed to go to war with Creta! Also I can't wait for Ed x Winry! Update soon!
Samurai02008 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
A good first chapter. Can't wait to see how Al and Winry will react when they find out what happened.
BuggyNess chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Hi! I love the idea of Ed going back to Milos after the end of the manga/brotherhood. I also think that whether he sought it or not, he'd find his alchemy again or something similar. A couple of things on your story, though. Iit is a lot of dialogue and that's fine, but there's not a log of descriptive paragraphs giving the reader insight into the speaker's thoughts and motives. To me, it reads sort of like a movie script-if that's what you were going for. I don't like script format, but even that has place and detail descriptions. Just a thought. I do like the plot and look forward to reading more. :)