Reviews for The Silence of a Scream
whitetiger107 chapter 9 . 4/10/2014
That's easy they are in Kun 'Lun
whitetiger107 chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
Margret had to come back nooooooo
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Oh, this... just... AMAZING! You've thought about it slowly and carefully and you haven't rushed anything. This! This is the perfect story that Fate has chosen for me to read! I LOVE YOU!
owllover34 chapter 19 . 12/29/2013
WHOA DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING THIS TOTALLY ROCKS!
TheOnyxDragon12 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I was reading the summary of this story, and I got to thinking:
Actions speak louder than words... Silence is the loudest scream... Then wouldn't silence be an action?
Guest chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
Why the fuck would everyone be so open and trusting to the girl who previously tried to kill them? I mean, yeah, she was kind of mislead, but i was one of them id be like, "Hell no bitch, stay the fuck away from me."
owllover34 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
As I have stated once before... YOU ROCK!
Saints Row Goddess chapter 19 . 4/25/2013
It is taking everything in me to not scream and jump up and down on this bus I'm on. Oh. My. God. YEEEEEESSSSSS! The PERFECT ending to an AMAZING story. Oh my God. Please tell me the third one is already up...
EmberAmberFirdaus chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Ope! Found it! Sorry *smiles sheepishly* Awesome!
sugarplumcutie chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
Hey, where have you been? Do you have a connection? I feel you if you dont. Please respond as soon as you get a connection. Or just PM me. Girl, it's been awhile seen we've talked. Haven't talked since Easter...
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
yet another great piece of work and skills hope our boy can make it though this
sugarplumcutie chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I m gonna send u an email asking you if i can collaborate with you on finishing the ultimate spiderman story. is this ok?
Jacqueline T chapter 19 . 3/18/2013
I absolutely love this story!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE! IN BEGGING MY ASS OFF HERE! PLEASE PLEASE!
Lioness Of the fire chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
Omg port Ava keep up the faith girl your lover is coming
Jacqueline T chapter 19 . 3/11/2013
I thought the ending was wonderful! I lived Katherine and the storyline! Please write more! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »