Reviews for Boring
She whispers chapter 1 . 3/9
Cute story. Chuckled at the Brussel sprout instead of lime.
Mell C chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Jasper is my favorite boy for Edward. :) Thanks for this little OS. And while you're sweet to reply, no obligation for these reviews.
CentauRita chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Awesome! Caught that bit about...50 shades of grey, although I preferred the 'Master of the Universe' by snowqueens icedragon.

Love how Jasper shuts up Edward 'boring' nature! Bet he's been wanting to kiss those 'boring'ward's lips, all night long...and bet they were like the finest 'wine'...Oh and it's nice to know that Jasper...'swallows' ;P
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Hey now, you cut off when the good stuff was about to happen . . . damn! Your one-shots have no schmexy times in them . . . they're full of UST though. You're killing me here . . . LOL.
zairre chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
love this
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
i liked it
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Loved this story, Edward needs to find new friends who don't think of him as boring..mmm, maybe jasper can help there *snorts*
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Very cute! :)
insanemum chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
That was super cute boh :)
mistyhaze420 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This was fantastic!
jezzeria chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Omg I loved this! I could feel all the sexual tension leading up to that point.
les16 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
You know I loved this. So much. Jasper was fantastic and then our Boringward (who most def is NOT boring at all) was so cute.

I know Shell was over the moon about this, thank you so much for writing it not only for her but for the rest of us as well. And yeah, you should def write more boy love! Just saying ...

xoxo

Erin
SlashGalAgget chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Wow! This was just...incredible! Thank you for sharing it!

Penny