Reviews for With Fire In His Eyes
adara1103 chapter 10 . 4/19
This story is turning out so awesomely. I hope you don't abandon it. I can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/28/2013
Are you going to continue the story?
Cold-hater Snow-lover chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
WOW write soon!
laeeyore93 chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
I am really enjoying this story. I cannot wait for you to continue it. )
amrawo chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
I like this story a lot so far! Things definitely started getting extra interesting in this chapter! Update soon!
Zoldronica chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
I... feel as if that might be the most illogical time travel plot device I've ever seen, but I'll roll with it, why not. Doin' good! :)
AntigoneScorned chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Interesting start. I read the first chapter, but when I saw your authors note in this one I decided to stick with it. Anyone who says Allons-y is a friend of mine!
EmilyWoods chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
quiet scary future...lets get him back to the past.
notwritten chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
Very interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
Rosemary Lily Marie chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
After you said that her last name meant death, I knew it meant that... I was like "oh my gosh! I should've remembered that! Obituaries comes from that Latin root! Duh!" It was slightly upsetting... I'm mad at myself! It's all good though! Your amazingly dramatic story helped! I loved it! Update ASAP!
Kermit 304 chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
Maybe the key lies I Russ. No one has involved him in the plans yet. Even if he does not go back, I think he is the savior now.
PhotographerWriterFangirl379 chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
LOVE IT! :)
Ptite Mac chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
Oh Fuck! It's all complicated now...
bluefirefly5 chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
That story just got the hell more complicated! So many possibilities... It's like there's going to be many timelines converging.
Anyway, I have a bad feeling about that Rose Obitus...
flyingberry chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
So Harry and Draco, huh? Oh You Drary fans! Dont know if its the actor or the character but Ive always found Harry to be... welll... gay.
Anywho, I love your fic! Cant wait for the mysteries to unravel. Oh all this Snape goodness make me giddy!