Reviews for Project Oasis
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Update immediately, please!
CrazyWeirdo chapter 50 . 7/17/2013
I almost cried...this should have been the movie intead. T_T Brilliance, my dear, brilliance!
Liverpaste chapter 50 . 7/4/2013
It was so perfect! I finished this is 2 hours haha! I couldn't stop! It's an amazing story!
ElegantFantasies chapter 50 . 6/12/2013
I've aleast followed secret passion, but,Marcus sounds interesting. Great story. :)
atiketook chapter 50 . 6/12/2013
awesome! :D!
AvalonTheLadyKiller chapter 50 . 6/11/2013
Bravo to you, for the big finish. I've deeply enjoyed every chapter thus far. I hope you continue to get such wonderful reviews, because you deserve it. Your writing has been a treat to be devoured, every chapter. Hope you have a few more stories in you, because I'd like to read a few more of yours. Well done!
CLTex chapter 50 . 6/11/2013
Very very cool...absolutely incredible story...awesome job!
CLTex chapter 49 . 6/11/2013
Very very cool and sweet moment..so glad they all made it!
CLTex chapter 48 . 6/11/2013
Wonderful wonderful job...loved this chapter!
CLTex chapter 47 . 6/11/2013
Woohoo! How I wished that happened to Selina in the movie! Great job!
CLTex chapter 46 . 6/11/2013
Oh yea...here we go!
AvalonTheLadyKiller chapter 45 . 6/11/2013
I'm just going to say that the outing with Onyx, was a beautiful way for Marcus to meet (in a way) her other son. The bathing scene was truly magnificent, as well.
AvalonTheLadyKiller chapter 44 . 6/11/2013
It's a boy, a son. *sigh* I hope this Gotham situation works itself out okay. Onward, I suppose.
AvalonTheLadyKiller chapter 43 . 6/11/2013
Swell chapter. I like Marcus, it's simple & strong like Bane. I probably wouldn't have chosen Gemini, but I'll go with it. Does it have some meaning to you? I think something like Fawkes would have held such symbolism. The name means 'the falcon'. I could see him choosing it for the symbolism of always being able to soar out of a prison like the Pit. Where like Tatia, he would never allow her hope to destroy her. I haven't thought long & hard on that, but I am liking those reasons a lot.

Seriously, I cannot wait to read more. Just thought I'd drop by & review a little every chapter. Cannot wait for more to come. This is such an amazing story. I love being able to get invested & drop off some input. Happy writing.
takara410 chapter 49 . 6/11/2013
Beautifal I would love to see little Marcus in his two year old stage , driving everyone mad