Reviews for The Scent of Summer
Heartfang chapter 3 . 6/30
Details, Experianced...sorry about that. I don't have auto correct or spell check on my tablet because I consider them habit forming handicaps that weaken writing skills and vocabulary.
Heartfang chapter 3 . 6/30
This is a really beautiful story. As I was reading I could turn the words in the story into vivid images in my mind. Your dtetails here were awesome and the images weren't the only things I experiaced with this piece. The story dazzled my other senses too and as a reader I thank you for sharing this with everyone. You have some great writing talent here. As a reviewer though, I am going to point out that there are a few errors. You have the obvious grammar issue but also some incomplete sentences. There was also a few spots where there seemed to be unexpected skips in the sentences that confused me as I was reading and had to reread in order to try and understand what I read. Other than that, thank you for this piece of art in words.
It's so sweet. I love them so much. Ichi, Shiro, and Grimm. Awwww. XD
OMG, I adore this story. Ichigo is so string and the emotions so deep.
anabonnana chapter 3 . 4/12/2016
Wonderful :3
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 3 . 1/10/2016
Man, thanks for the refreshing read! It was livening to read something so well-written in a while! :DDD
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
oWWAAHHH SOOO GOOOODDD
kenni-bun bun chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
Looooved it!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2015
I was smiling the entire time, this made me so happy! X3
ichkak chapter 3 . 11/16/2015
Super!

Thank you, we needed something warm and loving right now.

Well done.
arya304 chapter 3 . 6/13/2015
I love you so much right now, this was just a beautiful story and I couldn't get enough!
naruto kurama chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
I love it so far! Especially the long ness of the chapters.
naruto kurama chapter 3 . 4/7/2015
Awe!
jowchi chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
the entire story was absolutely breath-taking.
it's interesting how, unlike in many other fics, shiro & grimm actually love each other as mates. i like it!
ichi is so adorable, and their relationship is just ADHFKFKHDLDOEHFKKC
i kinda was looking forward to a smexy cut in the last chp, but i guess they're GODS.. and we wouldn't necessarily see... heh
but still! spectacular story, development, ideas, ending.. IM SO GLAD ITS A HAPPY ENDING PHEW
thank you so much for the beautiful story!
jowchi chapter 2 . 4/6/2015
the dream ichi had was so beautiful
eheh & he was so cute worryin about how they'd... do it...
*A*
heheh
thought the jaguar was tensa at first! but guess not ;*