Reviews for The Alpha of Zero
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 1 . 4/11
Why the fuck does everyone do this? No one is going to be like 'Ah, I've been summoned to be a slave. Guess this is my life now, go ahead and brand me my new mistress.' And yet, for some reason, like 90% of fics do this.
Red Death chapter 6 . 8/8/2015
I hope you pick this story up again someday. It's quite good.
Tsamoka chapter 6 . 6/2/2015
This makes an excellent companion/alternate story to "A Wizard Among Sorcerers" by the author "King Under the Mountain". Where are the two of you getting your inspiration from?
The guest chapter 6 . 1/10/2015
Please continue
The guest chapter 6 . 1/10/2015
Are you going to update this story as I would like for it to continue
revan rules chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
Good story :)
erching chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
well done hope to see more soon
mastermind chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
well I can tell there going to be a LyallxSiesta romance in here
Rebmul chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
ok i love this so far
grandshadowseal chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
this is great! i'm happy you up datted and can't wait for the next one! XD
hugp1x chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
I kind of like the Lyall/ Fouquet relationship. The other women in this story don't really give off that comradery/ friendship aspect of a relationship any successful one should have. She also seems the only woman he can relate to.

It makes for good chemistry between them.
Vibrolux61 chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
Cool story! Makes me want to play some DnD!
TheLastNanaya chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Harem, harem, harem.

Please, moar harem. It's the only reason why I read this.
Pannthour chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
The chemistry between Lyall and Fouquet is great! A pairing betwwen them would be hilarious.

Loving the fic so far! I can't wait for more!

New Universe Returns chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Great story, now Lyall has 2 items; the Staff of Magi and... his other sword (what is his sword called exactly?), after that he will keep it for everyone's safety. Now Lyall needs answers from Headmaster Osmond and Professor Colbert. I do hope you can publish another chapter soon.