Reviews for Mind Games
ChristopherWyatt chapter 30 . 12/12/2013
That story was great and your series is amazing! Thank you SO MUCH for the shout out and dedicating your story to me! I have never read stories like yours and I'm hooked. With that being said I do plan on sticking around lol. I can't wait to see what happens next especially with Wesley. I'm hoping he will still know how or at least be learning how to control his glimmering power soon. Maybe even a new power ;). I definitely still want to find out what happens with this whole Stephanie situation. I can't wait to see what happens next! Feel free to private message me if you want to know any more of my opinions :)
ChristopherWyatt chapter 29 . 12/11/2013
This demon sure is giving Wesley plenty of power. I still think Wesley is going to fight through the demons influence though. Can't wait to see
ChristopherWyatt chapter 28 . 12/11/2013
Looks like is going to be up to Wesley this time. I hope he will able to do it especially in the state is. As for his reaction to what Matt told him, it seems like the calm before the storm
ChristopherWyatt chapter 27 . 12/9/2013
Wow talk about cliffhanger lol. That was a really good chapter. It seems like the brothers have an even bigger bond then they realize. I think Wesley is a lot more powerful then he thinks he is. I'm glad Matt told him the truth. The question is how is he going to take it.
ChristopherWyatt chapter 26 . 12/9/2013
That was definitely a close call for Matt. He seriously needs to break it off with one of those girls. I wish Chyp would just let Sam be with Jimmy, it seems like it's their superiors problem not his.
ChristopherWyatt chapter 25 . 12/8/2013
Wow that was a good chapter. With James getting stabbed in the back and Wesley stabbing himself, Matt can really use a whitelighter/guardian about now. Hopefully Wesley will be completely free from the demons control
ChristopherWyatt chapter 24 . 12/7/2013
Wesley goes on attack I see. Well at least they vanquished the demons and Wesley figured out how to use his glimmering power lol.
ChristopherWyatt chapter 23 . 12/6/2013
Oh no! Tell me Wesley isn't about to try to kill his brothers. I did not see this coming at all. Well I guess it is his turn since both his brothers have tried to kill him in the past.
ChristopherWyatt chapter 22 . 12/4/2013
Wow I definitely wasn't expecting James to get all emotional. I'm glad he realized that he needs Wesley for more than just the Complete. I hope Wesley is back in action soon.
ChristopherWyatt chapter 21 . 12/2/2013
The brothers had better prepare themselves because they're not out of the woods yet. I wonder what that slab is that the demon has? Something tells me it's not good.
ChristopherWyatt chapter 20 . 12/1/2013
Yay they found him! I'm glad they got there before he really lost his mind. I am wondering though if this experience is going to have a lasting effect on Wesley or if he will be able to go back to being himself. We'll see :)
ChristopherWyatt chapter 19 . 11/30/2013
I hope Matt and Jimmy's spell works because Wesley could really use them right now. The book flipping to the call a lost love spell was kind of odd. I can't wait to see if it works
ChristopherWyatt chapter 18 . 11/29/2013
So Wesley's on another plane huh? I see, I figured he was just in the underworld. I hope Sam does get her chance to be with James. I hope Chyp can at lease try to be more supportive.
ChristopherWyatt chapter 17 . 11/27/2013
Oh man things just seem to be getting worse for poor Wesley. I hope Matt and Jimmy get there soon before Wesley loses his will to fight.
ChristopherWyatt chapter 16 . 11/26/2013
Wow I feel bad for the brothers and Kim. Normally I have some kind of idea how the story is going to turn out but I'm lost with this one. You're doing great so far!