Reviews for It's More Fun With Philippines
Pastella chapter 10 . 1/19
Lol I always thought that Philippines would've met Prussia when she was little, since Spain and him are friends (well, in the fandom). I was like that too when I first started hetalia, I had no idea what Prussia was (they need to teach more of that country in history!)
EnvaEve168 chapter 19 . 1/4
I'm 12 years old, yet my height is 5"3.
Btw, I like the story very much...
I got nothing much to say honestly, but awesome story
QKylieKitty chapter 53 . 7/21/2016
I'm a Filipino and I don't know if anyone else does this, but I lick the tip of the pen if it doesn't write. It usually works.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/20/2016
Last time I offered my cousin chicharon she agreed and took 3 of them off my plate. I stared at her with a very weird look on my face. I stood up ran to my grandmother's room and told her that my cousin ate my snack. In the end she ate everything ;-; Why?
Guest chapter 10 . 6/20/2016
I actually did the same when I first saw prussia...for some reason I did think they were brothers
Guest chapter 9 . 6/20/2016
CAN YOU PLEASE ADD OUR YUMMY YUMMY CHICHARON AND ADOBO?! I CAN'T LEAVE WITHOUT IT T-T
Guest chapter 8 . 6/20/2016
I laughed so hard at the ninja part. Even my classmates couldn't think of a better way to kidnap a wounded girl XD
Refraction of Light chapter 16 . 6/3/2016
Not sure how it is where your from here. But usually if they offer food here where I'm from unless it's a packed lunch people want you to accept. I mean their are indigenous tribes here that are still legally allowed to serve dog because in harsher times they really wanted their guests to it even if it was just a surprise visit.
Guest chapter 58 . 5/10/2016
Officially my favorite chapter in this story! I shall now chant everywhere I go "No rice, No life!"
Janza chapter 9 . 2/13/2016
I think a better translation of 'Ako na po.' is 'Let me.'
anon chapter 7 . 11/18/2015
jose rizal has a blood of a filipino, spaniard, japanese, and chinese
anon chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
do you know that one of philippines former name is maharlika not just one island but whole country is named maharlika

but china called the philippines ma-i (or ma-l) in the past
Guest chapter 36 . 11/6/2015
Am a filipino,
And I agree on that fact,
Boring my say without spaghetti,
And true for me it's boring but how about you?

Spaghetti'ng pababa pababa ng pababa
Spaghetti'ng pataas pataas ng pataas
I don't remember ("-_-)
Darlene Recio chapter 35 . 11/6/2015
Am still in highschool and am in the grade of 7 2015-2016
Guest chapter 26 . 11/5/2015
There is also a term in Spain that is use and the word is "puto" and in Spain it is pretty offensive to them. Also it is a word that is bad