Reviews for It's More Fun With Philippines
solangeloFan chapter 46 . 4/27
even if i am filipina i have his problem too
my pride is so high i wont ask for help even if i need
solangeloFan chapter 28 . 4/27
i actually learned about the gold thing at school
my teacher said hat the spanish cäme and tried to buy stuff but got embarassed when they tried to py in gold because they already had so much.
filipino po din ako , paborito ko yung sulat mo!
Dame-Sensei chapter 5 . 4/15
Pay-per-view not Paper view. :D
Khayrie Perez chapter 9 . 4/9
Im a Filipino to!
did you know chapter 9 . 4/7
That Philippines is older than Spain and America and a bit, A BIT younger than Japan, but because of Philippines late discovery, they thought of her aw younger. But considered that you are Pilipino, you should probably know this already. Pero naman, kamusta ka na? Ok lang ga ikaw sa magslat palagi? O okay ga lang ikaw sa pressure sa pagiging mangsusulat?
shadowmoonhuntress chapter 49 . 4/7
My husband's lover yesssssss!
Nami chapter 6 . 10/30/2014
OOOOOOH. I suppose I'll get ready for my Rant then :v
Nami chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
This is actually quite helpful from our Acting in Araling Panlipunan c:
Heart chapter 35 . 10/11/2014
Ahem um why not add about well Germany met Philippines (after a party OR already met long time ago) you see one of the histories (THAT DIDN'T SHOW PUBLICLY) actually Germany try to colonize her, but it was too late America already colonize her before Germany (after Spanish-American War) yeah so.. I hope use this if you don't kolkolkolkolkol
Heart chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
Hm I wonder what is Jose Rizal's FULL NAME... -_- even I'm filipino but.. gah! How my friend named Geisler knows it damnit (I didn't heard what he said, funny story is that during field trip, while riding on bus the guy with microphone and stand on middle will question and he question what is Rizal's Full name and my friend ( a boy ) Geisler guess it... oh well -_-
Hatsukashi chapter 20 . 8/27/2014
this is cool, and oh your a great sensei
OrangeFace99 chapter 41 . 8/8/2014
Okay, I have to leave a review in this chapter because I can really relate to your A/N

As a person from Mindanao (Lanao del Norte, to be specific), I go to an English-speaking (or prioritizes English as a language) school and I learn Filipino for four hours a week while my mother tongue is Bisaya (a variation fo Cebuano)

And people in the Internet will continue saying: "Why aren't you fluent in Filipino? You're a Filipino"

Like, euuuugh. That is my greatest pet peeve. Not to mention that an internet friend once mistaken me as an American/English because of my choice of words and how natural I answer in English.

And, a quote from my Filipino teacher: Makapisti gyud basta ang uban tao mag-judge tungod dle ka maayo sa isa ka linguahe. (It's annoying [?] when other people judge you because you can't master one language)
To lazy to login chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
Hahaha!
I was like that too. I mistook Prussia for Russia when I first heard of it. I felt so stupid not having heard of it.
But it's okay because it was dissolved like sixty or so years ago.
Filipino din ako ate and your story is very nice I love it . Keep up the good work
FILIPINO pride !
SpaceMaster chapter 65 . 6/11/2014
Nice chapter, please update soon.
MewEmerald chapter 19 . 5/30/2014
#Too lazy to login

Actually,I am only GR4 and my height I think is 4'11 to 4'12,I'm the tallest in my August I am going to be GR5!