Reviews for Yours Since the First Day
Angelina56 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
love it more please
SYuuri chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
PROPOSAL! Yay! I'm still butthurt that they didn't give us one (though Sam's vow kind made up for everything), but now I'm feeling better cos you wrote this. I loved how your previous oneshots sort of fell into place in this story. Great continuation, unlike the continuation on the show EHM. Anyway. Loved the Eagle Two and Attention Shopper references. And look at Sam remembering all the dates. GAH I want my own Sam is that too much to ask? Jules is sooooooo lucky. She gets to spend the rest of her life with the man of our dreams.
JAM fan chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Ohhhhh I loved the proposal. We were so robbed on the show. sigh. love my sammy here, hes so perfect! Cant wait to see your take on the wedding.
June chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I am still not letting myself breathe until the next eppy when we know everyone on team one is safe esp our new family. This season was very rushed and wish we had even gotten a flashback to the proposal but this was perfect. The leadup was tense but Sam's words so heartfelt and tender. This was perfect. Thank you for fillling the JAM gaps this season has sorely left out!
sloop3000 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
awww that was so cute! I loved it! :)
E-Everlasting chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I love this version of the proposal. I'm still kinda mad that the whole wedding thing felt a bit rushed and we didn't get to see this play out on screen, but this made up for that disappointment. I like the idea of Sam being a total sappy romantic and remembering all the important dates.
Sairs J chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I loved this story. I loved Sam and Jules' conversation after Angie's jump, where he wouldn't let her take the blame for not getting quite the ending she wanted.

I really adored Sam's proposal. It was perfect. And rambling Sam was really cute.

I loved the tension, the moments of concern, relief and happiness that you wove through the story. As always it was very well written and I thoroughly enjoyed reading.
tivamcabby5 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Awww yay! I was hoping you'd write something like this. Absolutely amazing :)
-TM5
Sewtunes chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Awww, so sweet! Just the kind of story I needed after watching the finale, part 1! The series gypped us of a proposal with absolutely no lead up to the wedding, but this story fills in the gap so nicely! I didn't want it to end! Perfect scenario, perfect place, perfect words, perfect situation for it all! Love it! Just like I would hope it could have happened on TV for us to see.
Justicerocks chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Aw, this was so adorable. I can see this being the missing proposal we never got to see. Still upset about that but this made it a little better.
abril4 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Nice.. a very lovely piece. Very well written, got the characters down good. Left me with good feelings.
sydcasy chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Aww, awesome! Wish we got to see the proposal on the show :(
dawnpritchard66 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012