Reviews for Miss America: The Avengers
jdho2 chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
It has been a while, but I'm going to follow this in hopes that you'll update sometime! Cute story- I'm enjoying it!
Jo chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
Love!
Spirit Kiss chapter 9 . 8/26/2013
AWWWW! This is amazing! They are sooo adorable! I can't wait for more!

Love,
SK
Citizen-of-Nightvale chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
LOVE THIS!
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
I love this so far! and i can't wait for tony to come into the picture :D
Torilovesu chapter 9 . 6/22/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY!
Anonymous chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
Awww, so cute! I absolutely LOVE this fic, you're doing a great job so far! Keep it up, I can't wait to read more! :D
3 3 3
ym4yum1 chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
Love it! I'm so glad you like our ideas!
The old shield was an excellent choice! Is the one he saved Bucky with... So he may have some memories to share with Katlyn... Both about Peggy telling he could do more, the flight with Howard, and finding Bucky alive, earning the respect of the army after saving 400 men!
The bike and the uniform, perfect too! What a lovely birthday!
Xxoo Mari
SamanthaJane13 chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
update soon please this story is just too cute i must read more!
ym4yum1 chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
I'm sorry dear, I thought I had reviewed before...
Katlyn is adorable! And smart! "He's just a friend, but I'd love to keep him," lol!

And about the birthday, I totally agree with .ivy !
Steve needs to see the people he saved, he inspired. Sweet visits to veterans... nothing too public, nothing to remind him his dancing monkey times. ;)
And something she found or have from Howard to him.
A picnic and fireworks at the end sounds perfect... and the KISS! Stop the torture! lol! You asked! :D

Keep writing!
xxoo Mari
tangle.of.ivy chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
I think it would also be neat for her to take him to a veterans event where they could hear speeches of soldiers from WWII. Perhaps one of them could even mention Captain America (he could be one of the soldiers Steve freed from the HYDRA base in the movie, or he could've just been inspired by Captain America). Maybe Steve could even get up and give a speech of his own. After that they could do the picnic and fireworks thing. Or maybe a baseball game.
MikiMouze16 chapter 4 . 12/9/2012