Reviews for THE LION DOESN'T SLEEP TONIGHT
afan21 chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
Your AN was hilarious. Of course another one! Just putting the thought out there. We readers are a greedy bunch you know. ;P Love the buildup. Can't wait for more.
afan21 chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
Okay, menstruating AND being chased by a monster... very bad night! So,that's what Chymera's do? They mate with women having their periods? I mean I know 'things' have to procreate but, why isn't it chasing a menstruating female Chymera? And it sounds pretty near unstoppable. C'mon Wes, Angel needs a spell right now! Adrenaline's pumping now. Can't wait for the next chapter. Sounds like you plan to push yourself into completing this story before New Year's day. Wish you luck with that. :) That just means you'll start writing another Angelverse story...right?
afan21 chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
Hi, I am really enjoying this story so far. I like the idea and can't wait to see how you write the rest. I am an avid BtVS (AngelBuffy) and AtS (AngelAnyone) fanfic reader. I stumbled across your story while searching through for fanfic. Writers rec other writers and so I follow the trail. :) Unfortunately, I started reading long after both shows were over so, I missed out on all the original sites and fic. I've been making headway in searching though, and boy, is there a ton out there. lol Have you written fic in these fandoms before? I realize writers will go by different names on different sites so, maybe I've read you before? Thanks for listening...and please keep writing, I'll definitely keep reading !
Avalonemyst chapter 4 . 12/13/2012