Reviews for The Violet Devil
Riddle Wraith chapter 3 . 6/30
I love it. I hope to see it updated one day.
Finite gravity chapter 2 . 6/10
No update for two years... Is it abandoned? I think I'm gonna cry
JittottiJ chapter 3 . 5/7
This fic is, by far, the most interesting x-over of both S.A.O. and Code Geass, thought I am reserved on the fact that people can "jump in" the game and awaiting an explanation about this (because C.C. is special, so I can understand, WTF is the CHAIRWOMAN of the UN trapping herself!?).

I hope that the truth will be revealed to Argo/Lihua soon, especially with Kaguya incoming.

P.s.: I realized that I sound like a ass, but I'm too tired to change it.
correnhimself316 chapter 3 . 4/8
Great story so far, hope you update it soon. I wonder, what would happen, if say Kallen or Milly were in the game as well? Lelouch would litterally be surrounded by all of his potential former "harem".That, and Kallen's reaction to an appparent Lelouch look alike would be highly amusing, let alone when she would recognize CC.I think that maybe adding Rivalz, Gino, or maybe even Corneilia would be pretty funny too.
It was getting really good, you can't do this to us put it back on or so help me I will never read anything of yours ever again!
How could u stop making this? It's amazing!
Aynessa chapter 3 . 3/6
Well, I'm not fond of Castor and Pollux, but looking forward to see where you go with this story! Still holding out hope for an appearance by Nunnally or Suzaku. And reeeally looking forward to Kaguya, bahahaha!

Lulu and CC seem a little carefree and semi-OOC at times, but I'll chalk that up to living in peace for several years.

Hope you write more soon!
Aynessa chapter 2 . 3/6
*giggle* I had hoped for Kallen or Kaguya, but somehow innocent Tianzi just makes things more hilarious. Poor Lulu.
Aynessa chapter 1 . 3/6
Yay! Just the other day, I thought to myself that a CGxSAO crossover would be awesome, and here it is! This seems really promising, so I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this.

At times though, it seems like a "Lulu Sue" of sorts. I mean...Lelouch as a ninja, with a claw weapon where he has to do a lot of physical movement and be right up in the enemy's face, vulnerable to close range attacks? That seems extremely out of character. Even though his negative fifty physical prowess in real life would be countered by the game and his avatar stats, he's still far too lazy to go with that kind of weapon. It'd be much more likely for him to go with a longsword (like the one he frivolously waved around on top of his airship in the battle against Schneizel), or a spear and shield combo, reminiscent of the Shinkiro (long range attacks, coupled with excellent defense). But nevertheless, there may be a believable reason for it that hasn't been mentioned yet, we'll see.

Here's hoping for him to run into Kallen or Suzaku! Whee! Jeremiah would be nice too but somehow I doubt he would play SAO and neglect his precious oranges. Haha!

Also, I really love how he dotes on Argo, since she somewhat resembles Nunnally. Nice subtle plot point.
ReaperAsOfLate chapter 3 . 2/6
Very Interesting, and I'm liking the way this is going. Any plans to include other CG characters? I can't help put imagine Kallen with a Katana or some more minor character like Viletta. anyway, great work!
Inheritance1990 chapter 3 . 1/31
Wow amazing stuff looking forward to more
shinydragonmist chapter 3 . 1/31
I hope you update this story sometime I am really enjoying it. Can't wait to meet Kaguya and I wonder when her geass will be cancelled will Lelouch be almost killed by her first can't wait to find out.
Command Unit chapter 1 . 1/28
Amazing i want more xD
BartWLewis chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
Awesome. Another good story. Lelouch harem? C.C., Kaguya, Lihua, Argo, and that one blacksmith chick?
icarus923 chapter 3 . 11/26/2014