Reviews for The Violet Devil
Duaimei chapter 3 . 1/2
This is really good!
bob115 chapter 3 . 12/13/2016
Pretty interesting. Some of the geass characters seem a little contrived like Pollux and Castor, but eh.

Shame its coming up on 4 years since an update.
capitalist banter chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Man I wish you had finished this, it's so good. You write Argos character very well.
AngelFaux chapter 3 . 8/18/2016
I gotta say I'm impressed to see how you seamlessly blend code geass in with another world,first it was lelouch the digidestined now I can say is keep up the good work
zachary2 chapter 3 . 6/14/2016
Good shit here. Gotta love Lelouch, I'm still emotional about Shirley, *sniffle*. Awesome story so far!
naturefire chapter 3 . 4/13/2016
Love your idea, plot, chapter length and overall story!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/12/2016
I personally want the Desmond emperor suffer more and get found out eventually, but that's gust me! Love your work on this fic and the digimon/code geass fic, I hope you continue to update every now and then on all your fanfic a here's hopeing you keep finding the inspiration to keep writing your wonderful work and that you never hit writers block. Sinserly one of you many readers.
ARSLOTHES chapter 3 . 3/7/2016
hope you decide to update this again at one point
Ithebooklover chapter 3 . 1/4/2016
Please tell me this hasn't been abandoned! This is too good! Or, please tell me someone else picked this up. I actually dreamed about this, you know, and I can't keep it out of my mind. I've started watching SOA because of this too.
Fundindar chapter 3 . 1/1/2016
Truely excellent. I had my reservations about how the hell a Code Geass SAO crossover would work, but you have stilled my misgivings! This is also a very well written piece, and the story flows quite nicely.

I eagerly await further chapters!

Fundindar
TheQueen'sknight chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
LIKE!
capitalist banter chapter 3 . 12/2/2015
Damn, this was a good read, it's a shame I've already read it all. Well done regardless, you nailed Argos character.
Diana de Ailf MDI chapter 3 . 8/12/2015
Es una genial fic *-* Por favor continĂșalo, se lo merece.
Dee Ailf.
Riddle Wraith chapter 3 . 6/30/2015
I love it. I hope to see it updated one day.
Finite gravity chapter 2 . 6/10/2015