Reviews for Pretty Cute
a fanfictioner chapter 3 . 9/8
omgg! this is SOOOOOOOO CUTE! i love this sooooo much! i love it!
Emily Hart chapter 2 . 3/27
This was sure interesting, please continue, I would like to see how it ends sir knight, or your majesty (sorry I don't know your gender).
And you referenced my favorite episode too.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
MarryMeDipper chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
This is cute and well written. Weird combo, I wouldn't have ever thought of it. Good job!
emowolf15 chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
Mabel:I'm just an avrage girl with an avrage life i work from dusk till dow fuck hell i pay the price i just want to be left alive in my avrage home so why do i always feel like the fears get the best of me! Why do i always feel like-
Robbie:what are you doing?
Robbie:well come on my little ponys begging
Guest chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
Hey Megan! It's me, Amy... I'm sorry I never get to talk to you anymore... I'm ok a friends phone so it's my only access to the internet. I kinda got banned again for stupid reasons... There's so much I want to talk to you about, and I miss my sister... I'm sorry. I truly am. I love you, though.
Please don't hate me. ;(
Amy Foegelle
Pegasister, Jelsa shipper, fangirl, Labyrinth fan, Star Wars nerd, potterhead and Pokémon master 3
The Yandere Chan chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
D'aawwww! I'm glad I'm not the only Mobbie shipper! Please make more! :D
The Yandere Chan chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
Awwwwwwwww! You do this paring really well! :D
The Yandere Chan chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
I LOVE MLP! And great Pokemon reference! You've got yourself a fan of this story! :D
The Yandere Chan chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
WHERE HAS THIS BEEN MY ENTIRE LIFE?! I thought I was the only one to ship this!
PrincessTwilight chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
Thank you for menchtioning my little pony
Ariel Leilani chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Aww that kiss was so cute!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
please continue!o()o
SamxJazzlover23 chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Why do people do this paring?, no offense but she's 12 and he's 16 kinda gross like the writing style though.