Reviews for The Forgotten Love
Supergoddad chapter 2 . 3/5/2015
I'm excited. A little bit of drama will only grab my attention more.
SlowFade chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Well...what can I say? All three chapters were amazing!

The first one was so sad. I mean the way Katara died was heart wrenching and terrible. Ugh. Blood gurgling from her mouth :( Poor thing. I felt bad for Aang too. A young boy had to witness his friend/crush die, which is harsh. Azula! What a horrible woman...but a good villain. In this case she's just horrible!

Chapter 2: More sadness. The funeral. I liked how you buried her, in her element at the end of the chapter. I also liked the funeral outfits. The blue with black fur collars. I felt emotionally linked with everyone's pain. Including the old lady who did all kinds of crap for Ozai, which also consists of sexual favors. He is such sicko.

Chapter 3: So much drama and I'm overwhelmed, especially with Koh being in the mix.

Update soon! Take care! Great story!

dcp1992 chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Great chapter! Glad to see and update. This is getting interesting. Uodate soon!
Ladonesia chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo sad to endure. Why is this a kataang story if the first part of KAtaang is dead! Oh well I've read other stories of yours...and you can be sneaky at times so I'll just wait patiently. -.-
Guest chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Try not to alternate so much between avatar and Avatar. I noticed that but other than that this is really good. update soon dude
Lovey21 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I liked this chapter. This story is going to be a good one.
Lovey21 chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Love this. Please, please, please update, you're killiung us.
kangar1215 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Why do the best stories always start off so sad :( ... Good story non the less.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
This is a great story. I definitely want to keep reading!
Pandagirl chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Oh damn. Damn. Your story makes me mourn. She. She, Katara, so innocent, brave and sweet. And Aang crying for his lost love. Why did not something with his powers of Avatar? Oww is so sad. * Snif Snif *. Well, I guess this story just fine ... you are very good :) I love your story. Hehehe XOXO. See ya.
Jade's One of a Kind chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
You know my feelings toward it already ;)

Always on the look out for the next update :D
Evil Riggs chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
A combination of clunky and gut-punchingly effective. When the chapter works, it summons an implacable grief and sadness. When it doesn't, it feels a bit slapdash.

The actual funeral sequence is solid, solid stuff. Very evocative visuals and good ideas re: mourning practices.

Aang's freakout in the viewing chamber feels a little forced, as does the revelation that Ozai was screwing an old woman just to prove his authoritah. The second is perhaps best excised; the first could be massaged a bit and expanded to feel more organic to the story.

A minor quibble: Be sure to stay consistent in your capitalization. You alternate between "Avatar" and "avatar," which is really a small mistake but one that distracts unnecessarily from the narrative.

Good luck as this continues!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
i'm seriously lying on bed curled up in a ball crying my eyes out...i can't even...but fabulous fabulous story
Avatar Gita chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
T-that was s-so s-sad...*sniffs* poor Aang... *clears throat* Anyway great chapter, more of the story line showing through... B-but poor Aang... Oh And Katara, yeah poor Katara...