Reviews for keep my feet on the ground
Anon chapter 1 . 10/11
Repaying the game, again. Noticed that Cecelia could be awesome after all - she does escape Havelock's spree, right? I think you captured her character very well; observant, quiet, and of obvious interest to the only one similar. Do wish there was more though, maybe about whether she survived after escaping.. Fleshing out is always good. Thanks for an intriguing read. Well done. :)
MDGeistMD02 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Wow. This is a fantastic little short.

Admittedly, when I see a little chap of less then 500 words, I'm a bit trepid. This, however, is extremely well written. I would so ask for you to continue on... to write more, but I feel as if such would ruin the story. That it would ruin this moment you have created...

I've noticed that you haven't written any more Dishonored stories and I think that is a shame as I love this little piece. Cecilia may not be poetic in the least, but you have proven yourself to be. Bravo for such a well-written little short.
bren97122 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Finally! Someone else who thinks Corvo/Cecelia is a great pairing! I thought she was a very underrated character and severly looked over by others. I know about her whole interest in Piero and whatnot, but that little note she left for Corvo at the end of the Loyalists mission was the most tear jerking, romantic, fanfic worthy thing in any game I've ever played. I got the impression she had a thing for Corvo.

Very well written, you should expand it!