Reviews for Lost Magic
Shinjiku chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Thank you for writing this. I never thought that the heroes themselves could forget their adventures. Digimon was as a part of my childhood as was their's. The title is fitting. Magic is the only word that describe what they had. I like the way the story ended. It makes me feel hope that the lost magic can be recovered. I never want to forget.
CounterCrest chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
A very interesting idea, 02 with a kinda 01 ending.

Well done.
andbylight chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
I can usually leave coherent replies on fics that I've read, but this was moving and thoughtful and - wow. I never thought I'd find a Digimon fic that attempted the same idea - of the Chosen Children moving on and coming to terms with their lives - and pull it off well, but this fic did. It was really good: sweet, sad, and a little nostalgic.

Reading this fic wasn't like finding a needle in a haystack, it was like finding hay turned to gold.

Like I said before, I usually don't get this effusive about reviews, but your fic was just that awesome. :) I'm speechless.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Good Job, very creative, well organize, well planned... I must say... well done... the best I've seen for a while...
~Anonymous
Shinigami-chan chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
HI! this was a great story! but do you think ths you could continue it? i mean, you ended it on a good note, but you also left it open where you can continue it. picture this, Tk (sorry, more familare with the american names) writes his story and gets it published, all the while still trying to get back to the digital world. finally just after it is published Jinsuko meets with him on the street again and he tells em why he hasn't gone back yet. they go, right before a mega evil mon startes to take over and TK and patamon end up helping the new children fight. over the next few months TK and Cody along with a couple other of the original two teams of chosen go back and help the newbies.

well, i should probably stopp rambling and work on my own stories that i haven't updated in like forever. if you do decided to continue this, tell me! if not, and if i get the time, can I?

_!

Shinigami-chan
Sheron chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
cool fic
Dri chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Wow, that was really really good. Hehe, great job with everything. This is the first really good fic I've found today _
Mathais chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
*smiles* A bit depressing, but pretty much sums things up. Well written and good to read.
Mika-chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
I liked this a lot _ It brought a nostaligic type of feeling in me as I read it, reminding me of how great this show was. I think you very much succeeded in exploring this idea of yours. The only criticism I can think of to say is that you have a few grammatical errors, but other than that I think you did a splendid job on this story. Takeru's portrayal was done pretty well and I liked what you did with the other characters as well (Hikari, Iori and such). I basically really enjoyed reading this. Great job!
Says TB chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
wow...that was rrreaaaalllllyyyy good! not my type of fic but still...VERY VERY good! hope u write lotz more
medarsa chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
Wow, that was really good! I think I'll simply list some of the things I liked about this story:

1. Well written, nice structure & phrasing

2. Good characterizations- original yet believable take on Hikari especially.

3. Realistic portayal of how relationships change- The way Hikari & Takeru's friendship has changed; Iori is now Tk's best friend & roomate and bears a grudge against Kari; Miyako is more of a distant freind now; the others have been out of contact with each other. It just makes a change from the way many fics assume that someone's best friend at age 11 will still be their best friend at age 23, which sadly is not the case.

4. I liked the way there were random events mentioned that were not completely explained, such as Takeru's mother's health problems and why Mimi could get to the Digital world. For some reason it makes a story less credible to me if every question is answered and ever event that's mentioned is explained later.

5. Again I have to comment on Kari's character- you've described her in a very unique way. A lot of authors either worship Hikari or consider her a heinous bitch. You've described a complicated and sometimes painful relationship between TK and Kari without painting either as a manipulative villain. Very nice.

6. Interesting idea for a story. I agree, it IS a letdown and a bit depressing when the adventure ends.

Overall a great read!
Silfer chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
this story touvched me... i dont know why... very well writen
Star chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
Wow, I loved it! Very intersting, original, well-written, and it even has my favorite couples _