Reviews for Reikon no Kokoro 霊魂のこころ
Blestang chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
Sorry, I was on vacations and couldn't read it until now xD
Yeah! Woho! The fights returns! An OP Red defeated Rock & Ron without sweating! And that's saying something! Well, this chapter was 80% action, so let's go to the ending. Finally, it seems that Red "sister" is starting to trust the duo. May be a possible ally in the future? Let's find out!

Waiting for the next one ;)
Blestang chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
You know , what can I say? I read fast.
I really like this fic, so I was waiting for the new chapter

You never cease to surprise me! Last chapter, I said Ron's personality was great, and now it was Rock's turn. Even though she almost didn't speak, I was able to understand what the girl was thinking and feeling. Here's and example:
"Ron twitched, he wanted to say something but Rock was staring at him, again.
Rock shook her head, telling him this was a wrong way to get the soul out of Red, it might scare the kid."
There was also some action, and the plot is getting better and better at every second!

Well, it was a nice way of starting this new year, reading a new chapter of this great fic. I'll be waiting for the next one. Also, good luck with school!

Cya soon (or read you soon, same thing xD)
Knight25 chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Nice chapter. Nice that you mentioned the 1st chapter of the Innocent Soul manga.
Blestang chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Me, reading the Author's note final phrases:
...
...
TO DEVIANART! xD
Nice pics, I really like Red's designe

Now, about chapter N 3!

I really loved Ron in this chapter, you are improving at every second! He always makes me laugh, a lot!
Also, I want to remark the fact that you mentioned the first chapter of the manga, including Io and Ret. Man, I almost cried when I read that chapter, and mentioning them adds a plus your story. I dont know how to explain it, but it's great that you mention parts of the manga here. And also the part in the one Rock remembers eating carrots...that made me laugh and put me sad at the same time, no words to discribe it.

My favorite chapter so far! Keep up!

PD: About me reviewing fast. You know what they say "Sonic's the name, speed is my game" (?)
Blestang chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Cool! You upload it so fast x3
I feel both Rock and Ron are much better now. First, Rock talked less, but when she talk, you really feel it's the Rock from the manga. I don't know how to explain it, but I really like her attitude in this chapter. Same to Ron, no OOC anymore. He really is Rock's companion. Good job.
And now, about the chapter. It was a good idea the playground. Red's past seems quiet interesting, and how both Rock and Ron reacted to her situation was great.
But my favorite part is when Rock stared at Ron, I can't stop laughing about that. It's great! I really love when that happens.
I dont know why, but I want to remark one phrase.
"Red, you must be kidding me! You can't even remember your favorite color? Never mind…" It really fits Ron.
Well, chapter 3 is on the way, so I will wait for it.

PD: Sorry for my bad english xD
Knight25 chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Nice chapter. Poor Red :(
Blestang chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I really like the story. It's interesting, there's a new character. Dead is still alive x3
Only one thing...I feel like both Rock and Ron are a little OOC. Rock is a little more talkative than in the manga, and Ron is more...naive, in a way. I mean, he is like the entity that guides Rock, and now he acts like a child.
But I still like the story, and I'm very happy to find one about Innocent Soul. I hope I can read chapter 2 soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
:D
Nekuro Yamikawa chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
just one thing that caught my attention, rock here so talkative, a bit OOC, 8r
Knight25 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Nice story so far! Keep up the good work.