Reviews for While You Were Missing
Mistycat chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This is a really good tag. That episode was harsh. I like your version better.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Yeah, I wasn't happy with the way Dean has been treating Sam since he returned from Purgatory either. :( Why does Dean always make everything Sam's fault? He never really gave Sam a chance to explain what he did, or how he felt, when Dean and Cas disappeared from the SucraCorp Lab. As you had Sam point out in your story, look how he reacted to Dean dying (which he thought Dean died again) the first time? Dean couldn't handle Sam's death in Cold Oak and made a demon deal, then when Sam went to the cage with Lucifer and Michael, Dean at least had Bobby and Lisa and Ben. Sam didn't have anyone this time, so I really doubt everything was sunshine and roses for him. I wish that a conversation similar to this would happen between the boys, cause they need to get some things straight between them!

Thanks for the story.
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Painful! And really well done. :)
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Great story! I love how this helps work out everything from that last episode!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Something like this would be great to see.
lordtrayus chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
aww, sweet, i wish they would do this in the show, i want to smack the two of them (dean slightly more though, partly because of bias). your version of events makes so much sense, they havent done a good job at explaining what really happened to sam when dean was in purgatory. and dean has been a dick since he came back. and im sorry but i just dont like benny. and what dean did to draw sam off was one of the lowest things hes done. to be fair he didnt know he would see amelia cosying up to her husband but still, it was low.
well done on the story!
rohopretender chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
just wish it was longer story dean needs a mack in the head the stunt he pulled on sam was cruel no matter how hard he tries to justfy i hope sam does not let him off easy and i do believe sam did look for dean and somehting horrible great story just wish it was longer
hotshow chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I thought this was a very good story. It would have been a bit easier to read if there were spaces between the paragraphs, but it was still a good story to read. Thank you.
DLillith21 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Oh how I wish we were going to get this resolution in the next episode...but I doubt it. This had me tearing up. Thanks for writing!
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
*tissues* *sniff* beautiful, sad story... ;_; the feels!
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 12/9/2012