Reviews for Ranma, the Naive Succubus 02: Arrivals
Blackholelord chapter 10 . 11/8/2013
Well its a nice continue story.
shugokage chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Another amazing story!
kenegi chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
Oh wow you really made Genma look like a decent guy.
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Good work.
Rose1948 chapter 10 . 12/18/2012
Again, another nice chapter. I honestly like how this is coming along. Nice to see Genma getting some sort of payback for all his crap. Looking forward to the next chapter.
jabber185 chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
Yowza! A perfectly exilerating read! Even with longer than average chapters, they fly by quickly because of the wonderful talent they come from. Keep cranking em out my friend!
Rose1948 chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
*chuckles* Looks like payback time's a-comin' for ol' Genma. *cackles* I'm looking forward to more!
Rose1948 chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
Yay for long stories! And I'm young enough to remember those Saturday morning serials that they played on TV because I'm not old enough to remember those serials at the theaters. *chuckles*

Good chapter, hon. I enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next installment.
Rose1948 chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
*chuckles* So now Ryoga is Shampoo's new husband? Hoo boy! This is getting to have more twists and turns than a ball of yarn after a cat gets a hold of it! Awesome!
Rose1948 chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
I don't mind short chapters-especially when I'm tired or have a cat wanting on my keyboard. *laughs*

That they do. Oh yes indeedy! Although I'm thinking sane is relative when speaking of the Ranma 1/2 cast. *snickers* Nice chapter, however. Nice and informative. *nods*
one.who.reads chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
if I were re- posting a story I would take that opportunity to setup ideal chapter Break locations, where the story naturally would take a pause, or where there would be a really good cliffhanger. essentially I Would reset the chapter breaks to where you would put them were you writing an actual novel with no time deadline or posting schedule
Rose1948 chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
Ozzallos, Innortal, Metroanime, and some others. I feel like I should be calling out "I'm not worthy!" every time I put pen to paper. *laughs*

Akane IS skilled. It's just that manga Akane, as Ms. Takahashi wrote her, reminds me entirely too closely of a couple of people who... *shakes head* Yeah. Abusive bullies. 'Nuff said, right?

Another delightful chapter, hon. I'm very interested to see "the boat hit the beach" when Nabiki gets more knowledge of who's trying to do what. *snickers*

Take care and thanks for sharing.
one.who.reads chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
That chapter seemed shorter than usual.
Rose1948 chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
I have... *goes to look* 97 pages of notes for my potential fanfic story. Seriously. I get an idea and I write it down. My muses start whispering in my ears and I start writing. I wake up from a dream-inspired idea and I start writing. If I'm lucky, I might even get something posted before I die. *laughs*

I like how this is coming along. At least your version of Akane is willing to learn. Far too many fanfics have her, well, almost carved in titanium or something. Inflexible, unmovable, unable to be convinced of anything outside of her POV. And yeah, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. *grins*
Alex chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
This is how a nibikiXranma story should be, nibiki isn't just giving up as the ice queen but she isn't as bad. And you gave a cure to ranma's lack of sex-drive in the show. Good work