Reviews for Yellow and Red makes
Irusha the Kitsune chapter 49 . 6/20
THE RAMEM~!
Irusha the Kitsune chapter 20 . 6/15
Kinda wish he got the training.
I am surprised the Kyuubi didn't tease him mercilessly for that bit at the end there.
Train Heartnett chapter 66 . 6/2
Awesome !
lucasrosa94 chapter 66 . 5/29
muito bom.
lucasrosa94 chapter 17 . 5/27
cadĂȘ o rasengan e o iraishin.
IFRITE chapter 10 . 5/10
Finally got to Suna! As excited as I am to start the next chapter, I have to say I like the fact that you didn't mysteriously let the kids get to Suna in, like, 3 or 4 days, or even a week, considering their age and experience. Thanks for the story!
IFRITE chapter 4 . 5/9
The story's been pretty interesting so far, and the writing itself is also great! I look forward to Naruto's adventure ahead!
TheNineTailedNinja chapter 28 . 4/13
(3 tails naruto could probably 1v4 them, he almost took on OROCHIMARU that way)
SilverHairMercenary chapter 8 . 4/12
Forgive me since I don't know whether some of the Canon facts were available at the time of you writing this chapter, but isn't tayuya accepted as an uzumaki fanon wise, and Nagato Canon wise? Why would Tayuya be from the Earth country? If she was an orphan, she would have been near water country like Nagato. Even in Canon she's from Grass which is orochimaru's domain.
dudeguypersondude chapter 66 . 4/4
Thanks for the good story
Ttttttttttttttttyttt chapter 1 . 3/23
Ttttttttytttttttttttt
Naruto argued he was seven and a half, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't his birthday the day before?

Also, I believe that naruto already changed the prison in the mindscape into a forest when he first went in, so there should be no point in her being anoyyed about it during the flashback
eXKeZe chapter 22 . 3/16
"not together my perfectly toned ass" I'm freaking dying! I swear, my dad is looking at me like he wishes I was adopted. XD
eXKeZe chapter 11 . 3/15
"I'm not resting my head on your shoulder, just so you know." I just died to the point where I got in trouble. Nothing like reading fanfic in the middle of class, and laughing so hard that the teacher sends you to the principal office. Good times, good times.
1,096 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »