Reviews for Yellow and Red makes
Oh, here goes the hope that this would be a good fic, foxhunt and a kit, seriously, go read worst cliches of naruto fanfiction before you try to write, the only good thing is that you have improved, your story small changes is actually good, if I were you, I would delete this piece of thrash, because it doesn't compare to your other works.
Divergence95 chapter 66 . 4/26
Hi

Amazing story really liked it.

If possible i would think a story with a kurotsuchi pairing would be amazing or even a shizuka pairing as i have not seen anybody go that way and it might be interesting (shizuka is from the nadeshiko village).

Anyway thanks for the story.
No surprise every writer has to squeeze in a little hinata, naruto moment. so forced.
Lord Vaserious chapter 1 . 3/19
Interesting start
Athrick chapter 19 . 1/29
Why does Naruto pass up Jiraiya’s offer to train him? He may be a pervert but he is still a Sannin seems pretty fucking stupid to me.
Zsombi chapter 16 . 1/19
Recent events made no sense. It's as if you want to separate from the canon line but still end up clinging to it. It's more frustrating than enjoyable.
ethancyh chapter 3 . 10/5/2020
no offense...well...maybe a little...I think your paragraphs are too long and it's a little hard to read. Maybe you can try to re-edit it.
Fanime chapter 34 . 9/30/2020
Great job making this chapter, it has a good flow, and I like the interactions between characters, and their dialogue seems to fit almost too well.
Chino chapter 39 . 9/21/2020
I kinda wish this story was the same only just have Tayuya and Naruto not become a couple and Yugito and Naruto become a thing when he was on that 2 year mission
Guest chapter 66 . 7/8/2020
Bravo
JustDusty chapter 15 . 6/22/2020
So much for 7 years of extra training lmao.
i get that you're trying to make naruto less op but the least you could do was make those 7 years worth a shit. if i see anymore desperate clinging to canon bullshit i'm dropping this story
JustDusty chapter 14 . 6/22/2020
Why did you skip 7 years if you're going to make naruto so helpless against a bunch of genin? I mean really chakra exaustion after a couple of seconds of using kyuubi's chakra?
i'm glad that you're trying to make an effort to diverge from canon but why keep kabuto alive when naruto was seriously considering murdering garaas siblings for a scroll?
roguekrown chapter 34 . 6/3/2020
Good job rapping as bee
Luciendar chapter 10 . 5/29/2020
Shouldn't naruto be fourteen here. I missed a bit on the ages a but I remember naruto telling Tayuya about the nine tails attacking seven years ago. In this chapter you said seven years had fine by. So, Naruto should be roughly fourteen. I find his naivete about the opposite sex to be ridiculous, especially since he's reading those books. And is Tayuya only just now starting to develop? She's a bit of a late bloomer huh?
chronos151 chapter 3 . 5/14/2020
sure, his thought of genjutsu being useless will be thrown out the window the moment he met tayuya
1,161 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »