Reviews for Yellow and Red makes
Draco0905 chapter 66 . 6/24
That was very well done. In the beginning i had my doubts. and there were a few points i thought you were just going to OP him and ruin the rest of the story. or just make the whole story about lovey dovey crap with absolutely no action to it. But fortunately you didn't end up doing any of those things and you made (for narutos world) a believable story. Im actually impressed.
I wish I was as straight as you. I'd give anything to find a girl sexy. I wish there was some way I could just borrow some of your straightness.
Aeonicism chapter 66 . 6/4
That was one helluva good FF. Infinitely better than the original.
Wyatt chapter 66 . 6/2
I just finished Yellow and Red makes. I thought it was a great story although I would have liked Orochimaru to be rapped up. Also too many lemon scenes for my taste. I've never seen a Tayuya pairing work this well. Thanks for the story! I'll be moving on to some of your other stuff now.
Telron chapter 66 . 6/3
great story and good end
killua menace chapter 1 . 5/31
Intersesting A very good start hope for more to come.
sbion chapter 66 . 5/25
This is one of the most beautiful pieces of literature I have ever had the privilege to read.
Prince Roman II chapter 66 . 5/15
Honestly, I remember following this story back in school my high school Senior year, up to my college Freshman year.
Biggest influence I had, that inspired me to take up writing a few years later.
Hopefully, my stories can reach the magnitude that this single story had over me.
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 66 . 4/24
You are an absolutely wonderful writer! I love you 'what if..?' scenarios and how you make it flow with the original timeline :)
i hope you die under the worst kind of torture and rape only to be ruthhessly killed nice and slow so you can feel the pain you love to describe on your little sadistic excuse for a story... fuck you you glorified cumdump
Seta88 chapter 1 . 4/7
i know the story is finished and you started it in dec 2012, but the start of the story is already the biggest turn off that i read so far from any of your storys. the mob thing is not only cliche but stupid, the hokage leader of thousands of shinobi doesn't see a big civilian mob in the middle of the streets thats hunting a little child. he must be blind and deaf. some other author already said it once in his story (don't know the name anymore). why should there be a festival that's celebrating the death of hundreds of shinobi of the village, it should be a day to mourn the dead.
but the biggest turnoff in my eyes is the whole kurama/kyuubi is female thing when there is no need for it, in addition to that his jinchuriki wants to die why should he want to save naruto and not try to make him release him so kurama could be free again, it doesn't make sense he/she gets the biggest chance to be free again and doesn't take it.
for interesting and original way to make him leave orochimaru could have been interested in naruto as he is a jinchuriki that is born from the former jinchuriki, a good and interesting test subject. or like some other author did let a single shinobi that is hating the kyuubi attack him without the whole mob thing. the start of this story already extracts all my want to read the story even if i'm a Naruto/Tayuya fan and know it will be a gem like your other storys.
WhatzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzUP chapter 66 . 3/31
Loved this story and really couldn't get enough of it...both thoroughly happy and sad seeing the "completed" at the end but meh...

Really I don't know what to say...I was enraptured with this story and am just mad at myself for not reading it before...good thing I found small changes and started looking into your other stories. This pairing has always been my favorite and its rare to find a decent one, let alone an amazing one. Only issue I really felt was the lack of dialogue for Kurama in the 2nd half of the story, she just kinda vanished from the story for awhile there. It kinda felt rushed at the end...but otherwise amazing. You didn't rush the relationship, you kept the characters true to their characters throughout the story.

So in total I LOVED this story and am both happy that I read it and sad that it is over. I'm also pissed it took me two years to get to it...seriously TWO YEARS I went without reading this story for favorite pairing :*( Whelp gotta start reading more of your stories that I haven't dived into yet...just happy I found small changes and it led me to you as an author.

Thanks for taking your time to write this amazing story and giving it to the populace!

P.S. WhatzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzUP?

P.S.S. Really i'm now sad knowing that this story is done :( Meh i'll get over it eventually...I think.
Uhhhh...really? Deidara? In the middle of all that? Is that supposed to be funny? I was really taking this story seriously and thinking how I'm liking this a lot better than canon. Should've seen this non-sense coming when they reunited, and beat each other up black and blue.

Yes, I feel like beating up my girlfriend to a pulp after not seeing her for 2 years. Thank goodness she can heal her self so I can beat her up some more. Everything's gonna be just fine- no scars or bruises. And after this, we can have sex...only to be interrupted by Deidara. Doesn't matter if I got a stinking hot naked punching bag on my bed right now, I'm gonna go fight this Deidara- even though I got an erection and some stain on the crotch area of my pants.

Now I have a serious problem, how the hell am I going to do a lifetime worth of facepalms in under 10 seconds without creating a black hole?
Cookie Montser chapter 66 . 3/9
Got done with this right now. It was great.
NakedFury chapter 5 . 3/7
'Just call me Uzumaki-sensei'

your best line so far coming from an I think 8 year old runaway orphan being taught by what is more or less an imaginary vixen.
1,037 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »