Reviews for Yellow and Red makes
Benjamin202 chapter 35 . 8/4
One piece Reference xD
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 66 . 7/14
You've got a good story there, with many interesting ideas. I liked your other one, 'Small changes' way more though! I think this one was missing any real conflict after its half-way point. There were bad guys and all, but the reader easily knew and felt that Naruto would stomp his way through everything. Other than that, it is very well-written. Nice one.
a 14 year old kid who has never been aroused before in his life... i dont think so.
Seven Purple Chickens chapter 1 . 6/13
The mobs do not beat Naruto holy fuck how hard is that to understand? They only ignore him or dislike him because of his pranks
Leroy-San chapter 66 . 6/8
Good story. This is my second time reading it and it was still awesome. Thanks for the good read.
Leroy
jikap chapter 2 . 5/18
Just a little nitpicking that you'll probably won't ever read:
How can he be seven and a half when this happens on his birthday?

I do enjoy the story so far though.
dottastar chapter 66 . 5/18
The only problem I have with this story is that Naruto kills some opponents. The real Naruto doesn't kill. Everything else is great. Excellent story.
MGStarFire chapter 37 . 4/17
how does mei know kushina
MGStarFire chapter 33 . 4/17
is naruto gonna get a summoning contract
Rogue Survivor chapter 60 . 4/14
I thought he stopped wearing orange, so why are his Shadow Clones a large influx of orange?
Rogue Survivor chapter 45 . 4/12
So fifty Uzumakis... made an uzumaki!
Rogue Survivor chapter 31 . 4/11
You have no idea how glad I am the the author's writing style got better for Sage. Some things in this story are just thrown out there, like any woman, some subjects require foreplay, and some more than others.
Rogue Survivor chapter 17 . 4/10
Why do all these stories point out pseudo-sibling relationships? You aren't just supposed to claim it's there, you're supposed to show it. In my opinion, anyway.
Rogue Survivor chapter 13 . 4/9
I never got the talk... Thank the lord.
then a chair appears .. - naruto- i have super powers? lol noo really good job on this chapter
1,072 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »