Reviews for A Guardian's Revenge
spyrofan34 chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
love the nw chapter
muiltyskipper408 chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
good story my friend keep it up
TheGhost129 chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
:D I WILL HUG YOU BACK NOW And it okay :)
Shen's General chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Sorry, a bit time-pressed to log in. I just want to say it is nice to see you again. This chapter was not bad, a bit of grammar mistakes, but aside that, not bad. I had recently finished my own LotG fic in case you hadn't checked it out. Great job.
spyrofan34 chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
love it pm me back
GuardianFan-HE chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
G
GuardianFan-HE chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Good. Definitaly. Good.
Have eternal happyness from this review.
TheGhost129 chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
FINALLY! Btw you wrote hungry wrong, But it still good! ;3
wolflover595 chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Sure I don't mind :)
wolflover595 chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Can you maybe add my harpy eagle OC Harrison to the story. I'll describe him below

Name: Harrison
Age: Teen
Feather color: Light silver body feathers, black head feathers with a few golden feathers, darker grey wing feathers, and white feathers around his eyes.
Eye color: One eye is yellow the other is green
Talon size and color: They are the size of bear claws and are blood stained
Fav song: It's My Life by Bon Jovi
Armor: Shadow Black

If you add him I will be really happy
MoonCastersFlyingCircus chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Awesome. I love this story! :D
TheGhost129 chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
I love it Crafty! :D Thanks for updateing! -hug crafty-
TheGhost129 chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
...CRAFT-BOY Make more! Why do you have to stop me from reading D8
Shen's General chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Sad, but good. I should mention Akinda is supposed to be Echidna and Ga'hool is Ga'hoole, good either way, just little grammar issues.
Wolfsalvo chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This is a good start for a new story, and a second story also. There are just a few grammer mistakes here and thier, along with a few other things, but are to trivail for me to bother to point out, especailly when u are still new to writing. Good job once more, i liked it, though it isnt what i usually read myself, but i will stick with it and keep telling you how it was, have a good day, and remember to rest your mind, unlike i did so many times xD