Reviews for Shattering Their Mirror
Eaten Alive By Boredom chapter 23 . 2/6/2014
OMYGAWD! WHY DIDN'T I REALIZE THIS HAD BEEN UPDATED SOONER?! I'M SUCH A FAILURE! AHHHHHH!

Just kiddin' But I do feel bad for not reviewing earlier though.

Anyway, this was a great random snippet chappie for a random (yet wonderful) story. I can't wait for more! Love it! :3 Until next time my friend,

Hikaru Grim chapter 22 . 7/20/2013
Honestly, leave it to one of the guys to spoil a beautiful moment! I'm guessing it's probably Tamaki. He has a habit of turning up when he's not wanted.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/20/2013
Update soon
Eaten Alive By Boredom chapter 22 . 7/19/2013
(Warning: short review!) I can never quite figure Ageha out, can I?

Hikaru Grim chapter 21 . 7/19/2013
When are posting the next chapter, hmmm? And please make it full of fluff! Me like fluff. Me liking the Kao and Mia fluff. Me like Kao!
Me want cake!
Sorry, my inner Hunni-senpai just took over. But I meant the part about fluff. Could you press include some heavy, yet cute (maybe accidental but gets hot and steamy between Hika and Zo) fluff?
Hikaru: Erm, what are you getting at Val?
Oh nothing Hika, just my private joke. (Secret is I don't let him and Kao read fanfiction. It's bad for them, see?)
Kaoru: you know we can read stuff in brackets, right?
No you can't Kao! Don't lie!
Hikaru: and what's this about you being infatuated with my brother?
Argh! That was... that was nothing! Leave me alone guys! Go live in someone else's head!

Great story, can't wait to read more. Ignore them, they just set up home in my mind and won't leave.
Eaten Alive By Boredom chapter 21 . 7/19/2013
Long time no see, huh? It has been a while. I was starting to worry. I love what you've done with the chapter. But is was a bit... Edgy... And it also seem rushed...

Anyhoo, it was still enjoyable.

Until next time my friend,

Kyoki no Megami chapter 20 . 5/30/2013
haifisch;
it's 7 am, i need to sleep, so i'll keep this short
interesting story
hope you continue soon
kyoki no megami
maDAlexa
Eaten Alive By Boredom chapter 20 . 5/26/2013
No, I'm back baby! Woohoo! And so are my reviews. I feel amazing. Though, thts probably because schools out and it's summer time. I'm getting off task, onto the review!

I loved what you did with this chapter (especially the KaoxMia moment)! Ugh! The fluff! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! And Mia's little trick? Wonderful! Great thinking! And what were Hika and Zo plaing? Call of Duty or something? That game is fun! So much fun! I love it!

I apologize, I'm kinda on a sugar rush at the moment so...

UGH! SUGAR CRASH!

Until next time my dear friend,

Square Root of Three chapter 20 . 5/26/2013
Awh, I'm sorry to hear about the accidents.

Anyways, I loved the ending. XD Mia's pretty smart, eh? ;)
gysakudahwb56890892186 chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
Awesome story, brah
Eaten Alive By Boredom chapter 19 . 5/11/2013
Ah... The thrills of a filler. Beautiful.

Sorry, I just really felt like reviewing this for the fun of it. And because I'm bored.

Until the next update,

Sparklefaith chapter 18 . 4/16/2013
I was ready to squeal from the cuteness until the ending where I busted out laughing. Thanks for the enjoyment and keep up the good work! Sorry about the late review, very busy.
Sparklefaith
Sparklefaith chapter 17 . 4/16/2013
I did cry in the last chapter. I LOVE THE TWINS SISTER! Thanks for the enjoyment and keep up the good work! Sorry about the late reply, very busy.
Sparklefaith
MitsukiCHANandNarutoKUN chapter 18 . 4/14/2013
The end of the chapter made me laugh... All in all I liked the chapter... Update as soon as you can please... Sayonara! :3
Eaten Alive By Boredom chapter 18 . 4/7/2013
I'm still kinda reviewed out... But I'll say it was another great chapter!

Yep! I found the picture on google and I fell in love. It had to be my avatar photo.

Sorry for the short review and until next time my friend,