Reviews for ben and alex one-shots
BookGirl4Ever chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
i really like this fic but that's soo sad :'(
BookGirl4Ever
TantalumCobolt chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Well, that ending was extremely unexpected! I didn't really like the ending though, not coz it was bad or anything, but because now I want to know what happens :( I can't remember whether I reviewed the last chapter or not but after reading both, something that you could improve one would be the length. If I did review before I probably said the exact same thing so you'd probably think I"m really annoying or something for saying it twice... Anyway, I should stop rambling and getting distracted and focus on my advice for the story! A bit of grammar correction would be capital letters at the beginning of all names, capital letters at the start of all sentences and being careful where the speech marks end up, because some of it wasn't meant to be spoken. Other than those few mistakes I can't see anything wrong with the chapter. Something I didn't understand though was how the title fit into this chapter, was it a one-shot or is it supposed to be continued?
PoisonIvy1998 chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
...
I regret asking you for a new chapter... -I don't mean that in a bad way, but that better not be a certain fox named man in that coffin. Please tell me it's just someone who got caught into a moment of mistrust. Just update, and soon!
PoisonIvy1998 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
A One-Shot, huh? I am encouraging you to write more! I love close Alex and Ben stories, and there are so many more fans out there. This is so bromatic and a lot could start from here. Please post some more!
Albany chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I like your story and it seems that Ben Daniels found the right time to open up to the Alex and can be helped.
Update soon.
Lightning And Blossoms chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
You captured the right emotions in this fic. I liked it being short, but your grammar needs a bit of work.