Reviews for Stockholm
huinsutt99 chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
This is a really, really good chapter. You've done full justice to a very intense and complicated situation.
hgmsnoopy chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
This was a fantastic chapter. You did such a good job describing Sam's first phase and how confused he must have been. It sounded horrible, and it would be. Anyway, great job.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Wow... this was a bad ass chapter! I'm glad hes ok but I'm dreading Emily coming...
Beaches of La Push chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
I was warring with myself as I read this chapter. While part of me liked everything that you were showing me (Sam and Leah were a serious and sensuous couple that cared about one another and had an unlimited future with each other and as individuals), the other part of me was building walls and warning myself not to like it too much because it wasn't going to last.

The fact that Leah has a close (and wonderfully nonjudgmental) relationship with Sam's mom in your story reminded me of something that I read a long time ago which touched on Sam's pre-phase relationship with Seth and how cool Seth thought it was when Sam hung out with him and how devastated he was when he realized that Sam wasn't going to be his buddy anymore. It makes me wonder how Sam's imprinting is going to affect Leah and Allison's relationship?

Sue came off colder and . . . hmmm . . . bitchy-er than she is normally written. Knowing you, you have a reason.
AudienceOfOne chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Reading this got me really sad.. Were you inspired by the fanfic called The Cliffs of Icarus? If not, you should really read it. It's a really good pre-phasing Leah/Sam fanfic. However, the author deleted it a year ago but if you are interested, just message me your email and I can send you the file. Anyways, this just got me sad because the inevitable is coming (their phasing) and it's just really heartbreaking because we know it won't end well. I love the way you write their relationship, it's how I've always pictured it. Them being sarcastic and cute with each other. And I totally agree with you. Everyone writes Sam as if he's really old. They don't give him much of a personality and it makes him seem emotionless but the way you write him- you make him playful and funny. It's just really nice to see that. Also, I love how you brought in Sam's mom into the story because everyone seems to forget about her? I'm just really loving this because you make everything so realistic and I can imagine everything happening. Most writers just jump to write out the relationship but I love how you're taking your time with it and writing little things such Allison's drinking problem and Sue helping Leah. Update soon!
Firefly-class chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
I always hate pre Sam and Leah stories because they always seem so happy but you know what is coming. It was interesting to see more of Allison and sam's and Sue and Leah's relationships. Sam had a tough childhood, having to care for a parent that is an addict has to be hard. Leah was like his calm in the storm. Too bad that won't matter...
Sue and Leah's relationship is different , there is no doubt that sue loves her daughter but has a messed up way of showing it sometimes, I think they are too much a like. She is quick to yell complaint instead of talk to her daughter.

Great update. I am along for the ride, just don't forget to update! :)

More manifesto please...I was thing about it during the Leah Rachel conversation!
brankel1 chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
I love guess Sam is going to turn into a wolf soon.
Clara Meliza chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Sam and Leah are so cute together and I'm dreading the inevitable imprint he will have on Emily. Could you hold it off for a few more chapters, for the sake of me?
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
I liked this a lot! some back ground is nice, also it was cool to see Sams family and mom, did Sams dad turn and that's why he was mean? Sams about to turn isn't he?! :(

And Happy New Year to you!
huinsutt99 chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Well, I'm glad you updated. Now I don't need the pitchfork :)
I really liked your take on not only the Clearwater family and Sam and Leah's relationship, but the whole community. It was realistic, and I thought that your version of Sue and Leah's relationship was particularly well constructed.
Read 'n Love 2Gether chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
A little too wordy and OOC and complicated for this fandom to be of my tastes but nice try :-)
I Am Switzerland101 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Soooo good. I cannot wait to see more of this. I never read Sam stories but I'm definetely giving this a chance!
Beaches of La Push chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I am really looking forward to reading this story because you always bring such good food for thought to the table. Being neither a Sam/Leah fan nor a Sam/Emily fan, I'm just anxious to savor whatever it is that you are dishing out. I prefer to read from the male (pack) perspective, and you certainly delivered a great set up with this first chapter.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Excellent.
THEPrincessx chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This is really interesting! LEAH/SAM pairing would be awesome for this story! Fuck Emily!
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »