Reviews for Stockholm
StealthLiberal chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
IT'S UP! WHOOOOOOOOT!

Okay, yes, I will lobby incessently for Sam/Leah. It makes me happy and me and my body could do with some happy. Ladies and gents... the petition is at the ready!

I love the more subtle sarcasm of Sam in this, it has the same level of snark as Paul, but with less manic bite. Sam is reflective and Paul is not. So while they both snark, Sam's inner voice has a calmer and reflective quality to it.

"Think in lists." I love that thought. I wish I could think in lists. I can't wait for more mi amiga!
Clara Meliza chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
What a wonderful first chapter you've written! There were little to no grammar or spelling mistakes and it truly was a great read. I look forward to reading more about how you handle the Sam/Leah/Emily fiasco. I just *know* you'll do it justice.
AudienceOfOne chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Ah, I like this so much and it's scaring me! Whenever I read Fanfics about Leah and Sam, they're always in Leah's POV and usually portray Sam as the bad guy. However, we never really got to know his feelings about the whole imprinting business and that's where you come along. You brought out this whole new Sam that I actually really like. The way you write Sam is incredible, you make him funny and my favorite part was "I can't wait to kick his ass for telling Bella the tribal legends" lol. Well, update soon please! I'm really curious about where you'll go from here.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Excellent.
rasheedah2907 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Hey great start but the whole over a month waiting for updates thing is gonna have me pm-ing u like a crackhead begging for her next hit!
huinsutt99 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I have my pictch fork at the ready.
Also, this is awesome. :)
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3