Reviews for Love Turns You Upside Down
Olya-la chapter 14 . 2/15
What a beautiful tale (sigh happily)
Why have you stopped writing Crowen? It's so sad! You should write one more happy-sappy story. Please!
Annamria chapter 14 . 12/2/2014
A történeted nagyon tetszik. Kár, hogy nem folytatod tovább.
Isa chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
I'm new to reading this and I have also read a previous fanfic of yours and I love them please continue writing as soon as possible! Love the idea you used for this one!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/17/2014
please continue writing and post more chapters. I have enjoyed this story. Thank you.
Caseyscooby chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
AWWW, that was a great chapter. I almost forgot what the story was about. However, I think that Cristina made the right choice, but I do hope that she made this choice for the right reasons.
CoConutLUVer chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
Short but good
ilgora chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
Well,it seems that King Owen has seen Brave! Yes, youleft us in a cliffhanger!please, update soon!
LouisVuitton11 chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
Great chapter! I liked that the chapter ended with a cliffhanger, I can understand why Cristina is dobutful. Yet I hope that she says yes to Owen's proposal.
Apinapoikaerkki chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
Damn you, woman! :D I was already prepared for an emotional "yes". Update soon, I want to hear her answer! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
A wonderful chapter! :D
hannlicious chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
Please update soon! I love this! :)
Filiola.Fauni chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
I really enjoyed your Story and the interaction between Cristina and Owen is very sweet. Owen's mother is not out of Character, but very in character for a 13th century Queen. She has to act like it.
There was just one Thing that bothered me: Theodora was German and with that you made the Germans the bad guys. I'm german and this kind of offends me, because we are always made the bad guys (becuase of world war two and stuff, you know - who doesn't?). Okay when you're german you kind of get used to it, but still it offends me.
Nevertheless: Super sweet Story!
LouisVuitton11 chapter 12 . 7/14/2013
I love this story! I'm so curious about what's going to happen next. Wonder what owen's going to do, now when his mom keeps trying to spilt him and cristina.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
" just say it because i do too"
Please update soon :)