Reviews for Triangle
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Are you going to continue this? I hope so...
PrincessofKingdomHearts16 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Please keep writing!
Doctor Clementine Who chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Are you going to continue this? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I've been scouring FanFiction to find good stories about Carley and Lee, after what I saw in episode 2, I thought to myself "Either they've become like brother and sister... or there's something more going on." She put her hand on his cheek... a gesture of affection, not something a sister would do to her brother, but what would I know? I don't have a sister. Anyway, keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This is bloody amazing are you following the same story of game because if you are I've got an idea for you story instead of Ben giving supplies and stuff to the bandits it could be doug and this will lead to carly breaking up with doug and then lee can tell her his feelings for her then they start going out and in savahhana doug can try to kill lee due to his break up with carly also during the road side argument you could have lee getting shot by lily but not dying and then he can say to carly that he loves her sorry for the awful grammar and spelling I'm on my i phone and I have the spelling of a 5 year also with my idea consider it :)
HarryPotterTwin chapter 1 . 12/9/2012 :) this is bloody fantastic! keep up the good work! This is going on my story alert! please update soon :D