Reviews for Frost Phantom
sapphire-eyed cat chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Bunny should meet Danny. I love the story.
Ovaltine-TLC chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
i think super!danny was perfectly in character!

as for a prompt, i think a more serious one-shot would be cool. just, like, danny & jack teaming up and fighting something, although idk what. but i love this story, and your writing!
Raven AKA Birdsteeth chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
I suggest Danny and jack have a race. That would be fun! It could be called, " The Super Fast Flying Boys With White Hair And Blue Eyes FROM SPACE!" ...*erm. Sorry about that... but a race would be cool. :D
PhantomBowtie chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
cackles evilly
ectoly chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Aha ha ha ha! I love that! You should continue double again. Write more! Soooo funny 3
Kiomori chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Okay, these were awesome. I especially liked the one with the duplicates. I'll have to see what else is in the other chapters!
Sora Tayuya chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Each of these stories are hilarious. Excellent work. I cannot wait for more.
Electric Innocence chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
*laughs*

I-

*laughs again* I love Danny and Jack. I do so much. You should have Loki make an appearance.

And in response to that last part of your authors note- yes. You should be. ;)
Spiritualpotato chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
OMG! Finally! a writer that crossed Danny Phantom and ROTG! I loved the sneaking part. I had sneaky mission impossible music playing in my head while their heads poked out! haha! Great Job!
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
And hilarity and friendships abound. Excellent.
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Excellent crossover material all-around. Quite marvelously stated, with near-flawless plot progression and in-characterization too boot. Kudos for sure. And please, continue these crossover segments if you would. I, among others I see, are greatly enjoying them.
ICNyght chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
*facepalm
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Love this story... Thanks sooo much!
Tarume chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Haha! Yeah, where would the fun be in that? :) This is a fun read, i like how the two boys interact and treat each other like brothers/ twins