Reviews for AvatarSuperman: World's Finest
Superior Knight chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
I like this so far. Your ideas of other heroes and a Justoce Society are pretty well played. Though it has been a while since you've updated. Well yoi be updating soon?
P.S.- I've started a crossover story of my own. Only this one, our Last Son of Krypton lands in the United Republic of Nations. You know what that means. He runs into Avatar Korra, and I think you should give it a look at.
Star AJT 84 chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Interesting alternate universe counterparts of Green Arrow, Black Canary, and Steel, but would you please update as soon as possible?
Grayson's Gal chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
I want Batman please
AVP5 chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
Update soon please!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
Still hoping for an update.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
I'm hoping you update soon. I can't wait to see how the first meeting between Aang, Kenta, and Zuko goes. Your Freedom fighters idea seems interesting can't wait to see it. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
I like where this story is going. Zuko tripping over Iroh's fish was hilarious and I can't wait to see Aang's face when Kenta really uses his powers, I'm not sure Aang really believed his explanation of running. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
MORE! NEED MORE CHAPTERS!
Green Arrow.
i would have said Batman, but yeah
Anonymous Rex chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
So far, so good. I like the idea of introducing some other DC heroes into the story. Adds a nice touch to the story. If I had to pick which of the heroes I'd choose, I'd either go with Steel (given the character's history with Superman in the comics) or Green Arrow (he's related to Toph in this story? Pure awesome), as they're the two I'm most familiar with out of all the choices.
Keep writing, and looking forward to seeing more!
Worker72 chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Typical Sokka. HE finds out about Kenta's past first.
Anonymous Rex chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
So far, so good. Kenta's introduction to the first episode was pretty smoothly done, and I'm interested to see where things go with this drone Kelex, and if it will lead to the discovery of his Kryptonian roots (or will that come later in the story?).
Keep writing!
Andy chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Wow. A crossover between ATLA and Supes. Exciting stuff, man. Your fic is awesome and you've got me hooked. Can't wait until the next update.
Worker72 chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
This one was a nice back story showing Kenta's arrival in the village.
Worker72 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I guess Brainiac will show up and be aiding the FN or destroying the world. I don't know which Brainiac you fancy.
Worker72 chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
Kenta is still secretive I see. How long will that last with the Avatar around? I don't know.