Reviews for Winter Heart
aelfwynne chapter 37 . 8/24
Nawww that was lovely thank you
aelfwynne chapter 27 . 8/23
That was just wonderful.. my heart is warmed
elizabethrose1974 chapter 37 . 7/5
lovely!
BabyPeach96 chapter 37 . 5/23
Awwww! I love reading stories with daddy Snape. 3
Brilliant. Just brilliant. Well done.
GeekLoveFan chapter 37 . 2/2
So...immediately after I posted that last review, i realized in the following chapter that I HAD already read this here at ffnet. Everything from that point on was familiar. But I had absolutely NO memory of the beginning of this story when I started reading it at AO3. I’m gonna blame Ambien. Or something. Either way, I loved it!
GeekLoveFan chapter 11 . 2/2
Aughh! This is the SECOND story I’ve been patiently following on AO3, only to find posted in its entirety here! And all I can say is...yay! No more waiting!
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 37 . 1/31
Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2018
The castle of Sleeping Beauty

The dwelling of The Snow Queen
Susmita Aown chapter 13 . 8/13/2018
!
Lucyole chapter 37 . 7/21/2018
That was/is an amazing story really good, I liked the background of Severus at that time you have written it we didn't know much about him or anyone else's background to be honest it was the beginning of the series to that time or films I'm not sure I got into it much later now I read the books again. Sirius is really an arse towards Severus and the curse on him was good and funny the bracelet us really cool. Serverus's father and mother are idiots in my opinion now we know that his real childhood wasn't any better than the one you have written for him. Everything was perfect firat his thoughts on her that he only wants her body in the beginning that the jealousy towards Ron and admiring to himself that he cares and feels more for her than he first thought she of course had for given him for his mean behaviour towards her and they are happy in the end. Lavender was interesting you are right we don't see her often and when then she is not friendly towards Hermione at all. I enjoyed your story very much.
Novel's addict chapter 37 . 1/25/2018
Awww it's so good and well written loved it a lot
pianomouse chapter 37 . 1/23/2018
Thank you for sharing your wonderful story with us. You have given me a smile on my face and in my heart.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/5/2018
It's always hilarious how the sex chapters are always the longest.
Kimmytrainer chapter 2 . 10/10/2017
Myeh so he's just planning to use her as a distraction? Booo