Reviews for Winter Heart
Kellydramionefan chapter 37 . 4/2
this was a beautiful story and i hope to see more like this.
MissGadiri chapter 37 . 12/19/2014
This story was so nice ! Great job ! I loved reading every chapter of it !
I am French, and I was wondering if you had ever thought about translating that story into French. I would be more than happy to do it if you agreed to it. Just let me know ;)
Guest chapter 37 . 12/15/2014
Thanks for writing this story. I really enjoyed reading it
AiymaSnikies chapter 16 . 11/29/2014
and all hell is about to break loose
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 37 . 9/14/2014
aw, this is a very cute story. Nicely done. :)
booknerd0426 chapter 37 . 4/10/2014
I loved this story! You did a great job with it.
Cecil Pierce chapter 37 . 3/31/2014
I liked this story so much! Thank you so much for writing this! I'll go straight to your profile to see more of your writing.

AdiĆ³s n.n
Mary-Sue chapter 29 . 3/2/2014
Lavender, if you don't want to hear stuff, stop asking questions! Otherwise, listen in morbidly curious fascination!
Mary-Sue chapter 27 . 3/2/2014
My only problem? I'm pretty sure her name is Hermione Jean Granger.
Mary-Sue chapter 17 . 3/2/2014
I don't care if this story is already finished, like I said, Snape is going to die, and now it's going to be twice as painful. And I had hoped the sweet mushy-gushy stuff would snuff out my sadism. I mean romance, when I say that, not... Ew!
Mary-Sue chapter 16 . 3/2/2014
First, I was planning on saying, 'Blonde Sev...? Do not blasphemy!' Now I'm going, Harry talk to Sirius, Sirius murders Snape, 'Mione goes on phsycotic rampage, destroying everything in sight like an insane hippogriff... good times, good times.
Mary-Sue chapter 11 . 3/2/2014
You said I could blame you if Snape is OOC. Can I blame you for making me adore him? Sure, it's a bit quick, but it's fanfiction, what can ya' do? Wonderful, bravo! Encore, and whatever.
Mary-Sue chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
I'm still a sadist, but I guess Snape is a little... no, he still deserves a slap. Ha, Hermione's going to make him love again!
Mary-Sue chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
At those words, I would have slapped the man. Hopefully, something similiar will happen next chapter. I'm a sadistic little creature.
Mary-Sue chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
I am oddly obssessed with Sirius, so as long as he isn't evil or dead, I love you! And either way, this is a good story. Very light hearted and fun.