Reviews for Origins
patattack chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
Okay, the powers were a bit unexpected, and strange, but the violence seemed too... meaningless, and as such, I've lost the desire to keep reading this story. Sorry and good luck.
patattack chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
Well, this has no lack in violence.
patattack chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
Ooo, interesting development.
patattack chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Not bad. I think I'll read more.
I Run With Sporks chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
MORE HECTOR. THIS PLEASES ME.
Seriously, I missed this guy! Patel, too. And also Curtis, who may be a new favorite. I love how he talks... And we finally meet Alyx and Dwight properly!

So judging by his "Poor silly, fragile humans" stance, I'm guessing this is pre-Bluebird Hector? Interesting... He doesn't try to throw his weight around with non-Prometheans, exactly...he just kind of views them as lesser.
Huh. I feel like that could get him into trouble one day...

GOOD GRAVY HECTOR, YOUR MIDDLE NAME IS ALOYSIUS?! I actually almost feel bad for you!
I Run With Sporks chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
KATRINA LIVES!
HALLELUJAH, KATRINA LIIIIIVES!
I was worried she died when Zeke went nuclear, but she didn't, and- Oh, I'm so glad she's okay!
She and Zeke need each other. And even if she is a coward, he knows she loves him very much- and I bet he appreciates that.
So now the siblings begin their path of antiheroism and/or evil. I don't know which, exactly...
I Run With Sporks chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
O-Oh. Oh.
WELL GEE, JUST STOMP ON MY HEART, WHY DON'T YOU? Oh, Gawd, ZEEEEKE!
And KATRIIIINAAAA! What did they do to deserve this!?
I am getting emotionally attached to your characters. This worries me.
Zeke doesn't need a fancy hero name. He's too cool for one of those.
...I worry about him.
Seriously, I just met him, and I didn't even actually meet him, all I did was read about him, but I still feel the need to worry about him. ZEKE!
I Run With Sporks chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
Oh, don't deny Ira his fun! Menace all you wish, good sir, and we shall do our best to act appropriately cowed.
A belt sander. Charming.

I enjoy Patel. I enjoy her and her gummy fish and sniper-dot-which-I-should-really-call-a-bindi-so-a s-not-to-offend-the-world. She's so CUTE, in a strange way.
Hector agrees with me. Heh!
I take it he's still fine-tuning his powers- but he's in good hands! And he's friends with a girl with healing powers, which is always a good thing.

I shall have to go draw Bad Fan-Art of those two. They are my new favorite pair! Well, almost, they're tied with Alondra and Cash...
I Run With Sporks chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
WELL DAMN, NOW I'M SAD.
How are they supposed to explain to Kiddo that his dad no longer wants him? The boy doesn't even have a name!
Well, I mean, he probably does- pretty much everybody has SOME kind of name- but we don't know what it is! Somehow, that seems wrong.
Agent Caldwell may be in for a difficult day. Poor woman. She has to babysit small, brokenhearted super-powered children and trigger-happy colleagues. That is just not fair.
I remember you guys saying in the beginning that these are just the origin stories for your characters...so does that mean we don't find out what happens to Kiddo after this? Some characters seem to have more backstory then others.
AHEM,ALONDRAANDCASH, COUGH,COUGH-HACK.
...I did not mind that, though. They are still my favorites.
PaulieJuice chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
At first I was laughing at the fact that this woman was wearing a scrunchy.

Now I'm all hurt inside. This was my favorite chapter so far, I'm not going to try and guess what happens next. I'm always wrong anyway XD

Sorry it took me a while to read it!
PaulieJuice chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
This reminds me of X-Men, like, it REALLY reminds me of X-Men. /accelerate evolution/

So, Hellspawn is a new character that seems really interesting. Is he the cellmate that helped Cash escape wherever he was? Or am I poking at something random?
PaulieJuice chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Got it. Got it. Got it.

-Wait? Did he just turn into a Beast?

Of course, we couldn't have a normal story. What was I thinking? This is a comic, I don't know why I thought this was going to be average. I really enjoyed this twist.
PaulieJuice chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Love it. Cash is going to be a killer-for-hire, and Alondra is going to start her own gang. I can see a growing connection. :)

PAULIE.

I don't even know who this guy is, but I like him. (Or maybe it's a girl, IDK) My name -I guess the username can count- in anything! The exception being a sassy character in an old Cartoon Network show. I don't care if it's a minor mention of the name... I'm soooo going to milk it.
Guest 69 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Pretty good.
PaulieJuice chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I wish I payed more attention in Middle School Spanish. I got the curse word though.

I really like this. It's kind of like a Romeo Juliet (There's probably a better way to describe it) relationship building. But, instead of Porter being a preppy kid most people would use, he's a character too much of a baddie for the Outsiders. (Wow, references that are probably wrong.)

I am going to love reading this! Drama. It's too soon in the game to make any predictions, but I can tell I'mma have fun with this. Characters are nice. I can picture the Mafia Dad. Villain stereotype right there.