Reviews for More Than a Dream
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
An owl, called Goblin with a brit accent? My labyrinth senses are tingling ! :)
Loved you first chapter, hooked already! I'm off to read the second one now!
AliensEnjoyTea chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
*small fangirl squeak* Erik 3. Again, loved this chapter, to the next one!
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 30 . 7/16/2013
No! D: she should've stayed! But I'm glad Goblin came back. I thought EUGENE would've been Erik.
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
Why is it in bold and italics if it isn't a dream?
TheSillyGirl chapter 30 . 7/6/2013
Good story! Just pat your self on their shoulder for me because this was amazing!
muffin0710 chapter 15 . 6/16/2013
This is awesome! I love your sense of humor and character development :) Oh and is that a AVPM reference I see? ;) Red Vine-Punjab Lassos for all!
CaskettLover726 chapter 30 . 6/15/2013
Oh my god! I loved the story! I just gotta say I love fluff and this was fantastic! I have to say this was my firat time crying a bit while reading a fan fiction so congratulations on being the first oerson to make me cry while reading a fan fic lol! Stop by my page and come read my PhanFic (its Erik/OC too). Its called He Loved Her So! Let me know what you think! Cant wait to start ur sequel!
misuky7 chapter 30 . 5/6/2013
That was fang-freaking-tastic! I absolutely loved it, but I'm kinda sad she left Erik. :3
Mickey chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Man you made me put off doing all my homework to read this because it was so dang awesome! I'm so glad it wasn't just a dream and thank you for making a sequel, I'm about to go read it. c: Anyway I just thought I should tell you I really really enjoyed it and Annika was totally not a Mary Sue, she had many flaws yet good parts and she seemed like a real fleshed out person. Thank you for writing this.
CrazyPerson2671 chapter 30 . 3/1/2013
THAT WAS SO FREAKIN AWESOME! I'm gonna go see if I can find the next one, LET THE TALE LIVE ON! I tip my paper bag to you my fellow author and will be seeing you on the flip page. PEACE-age! ;)
PhantomFan01 chapter 30 . 2/27/2013
Oh no I hope Erik and Annika get back together soon :( Loved this story :D
Gailia chapter 30 . 2/27/2013
Aaaahhhh! Good story!
symmetry888 chapter 30 . 2/27/2013
Omg this was a FABULOUS story! I got real emotional when Annika left. What's gonna happen to ERIK! When he finds Annika gone!
RedDeathLvr chapter 30 . 2/26/2013
Awesome...and look fwd to the sequel.
anc3210 chapter 30 . 2/26/2013
Looking forward to the sequel :DD