Reviews for Lost Tapes Season 4, Episode 1: Kasai Rex
King of 2211 chapter 1 . 3/10
What can I say, I love it! lad to see there were other fans of Lost Tapes (should've been more episodes). Anyway, ever think f doing one with the Bunyip?
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Still awesome the second time around!

I read this story on I think your DeviantArt page!
Shadow Lugia of Orre chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I have a few ideas:

1. A researcher from the UK heads to Malaysia to collect mosquitoes for his malaria research, only to realize that the deadly parasite isn't the deadliest thing about the insects.
Creature: giant mosquito like insect

2. A girl and her friends get separated from their group during a tour through the jungles of New Zealand, but soon discover that the islands ancient myths were more than fantasy.
Creature: Maori shark demon

3. A big cat expert travels to the Amazonian jungles to study the hunting habits of jaguars, only to learn that the snakes, crocs, and cats weren't the biggest predators the jungle had to offer.
Creature: Giant tarantula

4. A family in Australia move into a new lakeside resort house for the summer, but find themselves at the mercy of a vicious, water-dwelling beast of aboriginal legends.
Creature: Bunyip (if you aren't sure what this is, just look it up, its pretty savage looking)

If you like these ideas, you are welcome to use them. It's all up to you. Keep up the awesome work.
0718dragonlord chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Awesome. Do more.
Orang Bati chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
A team heads to Indonisea, Serm Islands to study reports of people being killed near a dead volcano, but as it seems unlikely that they would get attacked. Somthing happens far more terrofing and life threatnig is going to happen as soon as they stumble on to a nest full of giant reddish flying ctreatures.