Reviews for New Convictions
brandie chapter 11 . 5/18
I love how you portray Naruto and sasuke. Naruto is not overpowered or god-like at an unrealistic age. The mention of sabotage during his academy years was a realistic reason instead of how some authors say Naruto was just stupid and then suddenly a reality-check gets issued and Naruto is now a genius. Those kinds get annoying fast.
I love how you had sasuke's personality progressed. He started out as a socially inept bastard and was put in situations were he start to second guess his beliefs or at least modify them. How his relationship with Naruto portrays more understanding between them. They seem more like best friends and brothers in your story than how the anime portrayed their so called friendship before sasuke went with the snake-teme.
I also like how you've tone down sakura's fan girl attitude. She is slowly becoming a real ninja and bonding with her team. Starting Sakura on her med-ninja path earlier was brilliant. She is slowly becoming more useful and like her shippuden version. I like how you started her on improving slowly cause some stories I've read have her go from fan girl to introduce medical jutsu and you have a girl who can do brain or eye surgery. Those kind get irritating cause it demeans any hard work Sakura had to go through in the anime.
So to end this review I really like your story and how it has progressed so far even with a small spelling mistake I found. Inazuka is spelled Inuzuka. The Inu means dog which plays in the fact its a dog clan. Other than that, please keep working your magnificent author magic.
P.S. Sorry if I got a little carried away with my review.
NArutoreader chapter 2 . 4/8
i guess u dont remember . but while talking to sakura/sasuke, kakashi stated that he could not use the kage buushin at all like naruto.

genin will die trying it.

chuunin maybe could make one, but it is practically useless.
none of the others ever spawn more than...3-6?

kage/sannin level prob 10-30

-this next info is from naruwiki-
The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. Similarly, because they are clones of the original, any chakra that the clone possesses will return to the original after being , the reverse is also true and the original is still able to manipulate the chakra of the clones.

Users
Jiraiya
Kakashi Hatake
Kiba Inuzuka
Konohamaru Sarutobi
Madara Uchiha (Manga only)
Mahiru
Minato Namikaze
Naruto Uzumaki
Orochimaru (Manga only)
Tobirama Senju
Boar-Masked Anbu Member (Anime only)
Darui (Anime only)
Ebisu (Anime only)
Hōki (Anime only)
Kosuke Maruboshi (Anime only)
Nagato (Anime only)
Omoi (Anime only)
Sabiru (Anime only)
Shizune (Anime only)
Yūgao Uzuki (Anime only)
A (Movie only)
Anko Mitarashi (Game only)
Jirōbō (Game only)
Shisui Uchiha (Game only)
timt020 chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
Great story, hope you update soon.
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
i really love this story...the plot development was really good...and like i reviewed to your other story,i really love this new naruto as well as his new-found relationship-bond with sasuke...the characters' personalities and actions are really well-thought and the way you write along with your grammar and vocabulary are excellent...i have read another one of your stories too and i think you would make a wonderful author...i really want to know what happens next so please continue the story and update soon...
Chrisfragger chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
HAHA nicely done with old man Sarutobi putting Sakura in her place!
Belo chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
Please update the story if your still writing it and if not please tell us so because I have read almost a thousand stories and this is the most indepth, wellwritten, we'll planned, wellevrything that I have ever read its in my top three favorite stories ever except one of those top three was discontinued, please don't discontinue this story it brings me so much joy.
Onikai Yoko chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Gosh darnit man! Why Iruka! Why man! WHYYYYYY! I honestly thought you'd be offing Kaka-sensei or maybe even Hokage-oyaji. Not Ruka! Hmmph. Anyways favorited.
Zanda641 chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
i know hate you mainly because you had naruto retreat and not create a clone to help bring haku back while naruto, sasuke and kakashi fight now i hate you and your story.
Maniac chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
I've read some of your stories and I love most of them and hope to read them all. But this story is one of my favorite because it as the right amount if detail and does not have everything switched around and making no sense. But yea I hope to read more.
Twinwolfsister chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I think you did fine
2n2kas chapter 11 . 11/5/2013
Hope the next chapter is still coming out and it not dead yet :)
Io's Torment chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
Interesting. I like your Naruto.
Harry Morgan Le Fay chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
amazing!

good.

When will come the next update?
grumy chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
I think Naruto and Hinata would make a good couple if she get stronger. Prove her self to Naruto, than he might change his mind!
xdevil-childx chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
cool cant wait to see what happens next