Reviews for New Convictions
timt020 chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
Great story, hope you update soon.
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
i really love this story...the plot development was really good...and like i reviewed to your other story,i really love this new naruto as well as his new-found relationship-bond with sasuke...the characters' personalities and actions are really well-thought and the way you write along with your grammar and vocabulary are excellent...i have read another one of your stories too and i think you would make a wonderful author...i really want to know what happens next so please continue the story and update soon...
Chrisfragger chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
HAHA nicely done with old man Sarutobi putting Sakura in her place!
Belo chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
Please update the story if your still writing it and if not please tell us so because I have read almost a thousand stories and this is the most indepth, wellwritten, we'll planned, wellevrything that I have ever read its in my top three favorite stories ever except one of those top three was discontinued, please don't discontinue this story it brings me so much joy.
Onikai Yoko chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Gosh darnit man! Why Iruka! Why man! WHYYYYYY! I honestly thought you'd be offing Kaka-sensei or maybe even Hokage-oyaji. Not Ruka! Hmmph. Anyways favorited.
Zanda641 chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
i know hate you mainly because you had naruto retreat and not create a clone to help bring haku back while naruto, sasuke and kakashi fight now i hate you and your story.
Maniac chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
I've read some of your stories and I love most of them and hope to read them all. But this story is one of my favorite because it as the right amount if detail and does not have everything switched around and making no sense. But yea I hope to read more.
Twinwolfsister chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I think you did fine
2n2kas chapter 11 . 11/5/2013
Hope the next chapter is still coming out and it not dead yet :)
Io's Torment chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
Interesting. I like your Naruto.
Harry Morgan Le Fay chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
amazing!

good.

When will come the next update?
grumy chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
I think Naruto and Hinata would make a good couple if she get stronger. Prove her self to Naruto, than he might change his mind!
xdevil-childx chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
cool cant wait to see what happens next
xdevil-childx chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
omg i love neko i hope he comes back
SBP21 chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
I don't have the constitution to give you a long review again, so I will just comment on one thing. Why is the Kyuubi the way it is? There is no foreshadowing or anticipation in his reveal. He just randomly comments one day, and Naruto accepts his advice at face value. Also, how does the Kyuubi know the things he knows. He can most likely 'sense' things, but that doesn't explain how he knows how much of the Nibi's chakra Yugito can use. Then he can tell if someone is unstable or not(Gaara anyone). And how does he know Gaara can't sleep because of the Ichibi. it could have easily been because of other things. I honestly thought I was reading a Time Travel Story for a moment. It's not the worst I've seen the Kyuubi portrayed, but I just want to know how he knows the things he knows.

Thanks