Reviews for Fifty Shades Of Grey: an alternate way
The only story of yours I really hate. I don't think that this Ana was any good at all, she was a bit of a bitch and doesn't know her face from her ass.
What is wrong with this girl, first she asked for it than she cries and says all that shit. He should've woop her ass harder, what a little whiny bitch, you asked for it, you get it.
If I was her boss I would just fire her ass. Someone else needs the job more to care about it to come to work every morning on time and work hard for their money. She just runs late and go caravanning around with her boyfriend when she wants to, and she doesn't really care about her job. I hate people like this who thinks that they could get away with anything because they are dating a rich guy and just neglect their duty.
Ponds1 chapter 1 . 5/24
Please don't worry about the language. This chapter is really funny. You write well.
carla.rbaptista chapter 12 . 4/9
Parabéns, adorei está história.
tbuttram chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Rach7lindsay chapter 12 . 7/29/2015
Enjoyed it
Guest chapter 12 . 6/22/2015
Ty for writing this story I really enjoyed reading it.
Bianca chapter 12 . 5/5/2015
Absoloutely loved it. Bittersweet now that there is no more to read.
koocher chapter 12 . 11/22/2014
Well another story finished. I kind of went from last to first story oh well they were all so amazing. It would be great if you continued on with some of them. I AM so sad now no more stories to read. Please send me a message if you start anymore storys.
Violet201 chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
Great story!
tbrett29 chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
I have enjoyed reading your story.
I can't wait to read your other ones :-)
karenkuliszewski chapter 12 . 2/26/2014
This story was so amazing, you are a very talented writer.
amorin28 chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
PLASE update 3 this is soooooo much better then the real story !
sclark4 chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
What s lovely story...ty for writing it :-)