Reviews for Chuck vs The Best Christmas Ever
Tempe4Booth chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
beautyiful writing
KryptonitePoison chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
This was great. Wonderful Charah goodness. Die Hard movies. Sweet love making. And Sarah pregnant. It don't no better than that. Thanks for writing.
wassupchuck chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Great Story, thanks.
uplink2 chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Great conclusion to a very sweet and enjoyable story. Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas as well.
Hotski chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
It was a really satisfying ending Reyes.
This whole story have really been incredible, and just pure fluff is really what makes me the happiest to read, obviously.

I loved it all and would gladly see you continue writing stories for us, well done my friend. :)
MsRomanceWriter chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Very sweet chapter and love how you ended it with Sarah giving Chuck the best Christmas present of all. Thanks for posting your Christmas story. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!
grandetiopaco chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Very fluffy and very cute. Thanks for the Christmas present.
ItWasAWildIdea chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Eeeeeeh! :D Pregnant Sarah. Nothing better than that. You know, if you ever feel like adding another chapter, two...or three..or more.. i'l be very happy to read about an adorable charah baby!
Aw, i also love that they could spend it just the two of them this time round. And by golly! That sounds like an amazing breakfast in bed Sarah had! Lucky!

Great story loved it! Thankyou for writing! :D
phnxgrl chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Great Chapter! I loved this holiday only the two of them until Sarah gives Chuck his final present! I loved how she announced she was pregnant. Please continue.
Nerdette-AllivarT chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Perfect Christmas! That's just so full of CHARAH. I just wondering how this two are going to celebrate their new year? With a BLAST or BANG? lols.

Love the story..

kea
esardi chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Sorry for the late review Reyes. Wonderful first chapter, I am always a sucker a sucker for sweet Charah and this one is really good.

I truly believe that if Sarah had recovered her memories she would have been in full mission mode to correct the wrongs she did even though it was not her fault.

Sarah would have gone the extra mile to be the dough eyed loving wife that Chuck always wanted but would never force her to be. Good job looking forward to your next update.
mssupertigz chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Bravo I think that we have a fan fav here - great job and yes please continue - looking forward for more - I liked how you brought in their past...keep me posted!
anthropocene chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Sarah Bartowski, the loving wife, is indeed back in this sweet story. It's nice that they are getting a house, even if their original plans were changed by the unfortunate circumstances of late season 5. Very nice, reyes9, and I look forward to the second chapter! Thanks for writing!
mssupertigz chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Ok I will try this again - great job - a good start - hopefully you continue - might have a little competition going on here - keep up the great work
MsRomanceWriter chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Very sweet. Looking forward to reading a lot more Reyes. You know how I like my long chapters!