Reviews for Facing Change
Love your story.

Can you please do a story with Godric and Alice's grandmother? PLEASE.
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 1 . 1/27
I have the feeling you've never been to Shreveport. I wouldn't classify it as a town, or say that one could 'walk around' and see it all, plus Fangtasia looks like it would be in a strip mall off a highway, I imagine if your OC did wander downtown she wouldn't come across it.
That instead of Sookie being on the roof top, Alice is with Godric...OR godric lives:) I wish he did in the show:'(
I 3 the flashback!
Ahhhhhh! Omg I cant breathe. That was amazing!
I like the fluff:/
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
You don't seem English to me. I have never met an english person so polite, happy and forth coming with information all in one.
Isabella95 chapter 45 . 11/30/2014
Oh dear, I finished this in one day! I couldn't stop reading cause this was an amazing story, though I cried mostly through the last few chapters. :)
carlamulholland chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
really enjoying this so far,love how you've made Alice's character part of the books so easily!
starrysky7 chapter 45 . 8/15/2014
Love this story.
R.E.W. 4 chapter 31 . 8/14/2014
It was about freaking time.
MayFairy chapter 45 . 8/2/2014
GAH this was utterly perfect in every way and wow I have a lot of feelings in a really terrible but really great way.

Pam and Alice is my brOTP. And Pam/Alice/Eric may or may not be an OT3 of mine.
timey wimey chapter 45 . 8/1/2014
interesting ending. i'm going to go on to read the sequel now.
LucyMagnus chapter 45 . 7/31/2014
Can I just say WOW? And then, I really need more. I don't like the end, there are many things unexplained and I need to know what's going on. So as soon as you'll have sequel, I'll go and read it!
AnnaFrancisco14 chapter 45 . 7/31/2014
Amazing love this story. Really sad though