Reviews for Facing Change
Ophelia chapter 45 . 10/21
Shit, that was intense. I hope Alice & Eric work it out. Can't wait to start reading the sequel.
Lia chapter 40 . 10/16
I love this fic.
Ophelia chapter 1 . 10/15
Oh my glob. I am so fucking sorry. I was reading YOUR story on wattpad that was plagiarized by sabinajunco98. I barely started reading it & bc of the wattpad app glitches I've still been able to read it. Not comment or anything since it's been removed but i guess a cached version still exists in my library. I barely got to the last chapter on there (40) & luckily read your comment. Even though i never got to comment on the plagiarizer's "story" i mentally gave her credit. I can't believe i wasn't able to find "Facing Change" when i googled it but i guess it may be because i searched for it with the plagiarizer's username. I was looking to see if it was on ffnet but the results didn't show. I mostly got results for other fics & i probably didnt search hard enough. I am so glad i read your comment bc now i can tell you, the true author, that your story is amazing. It's a rarity to find good TB fics on wattpad. & no wonder bc it wasn't even from wattpad originally. Your story is amazing. I love your writing style. It's amazing. There are some tiny nuances that don't add up within the story but damn your writing. I love the personality you've given Alice & Eric. It's refreshing. Please never stop writing. I will continue reading facing change & now rightfully give you credit.
belladu57 chapter 45 . 2/9
Very good
RainbowSilenced chapter 3 . 1/25
Omg the dialogue is on point, the story is well written, I feel like I've found a gem of fanfiction writing. PS I love the interaction between Eric and Alice. Looks like I'm giving up sleep to read your story!
Guest chapter 45 . 12/28/2015
Fucking awesome - thankyou for the time and effort you have contributed to this story
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
Hi, I just wanted to say, great story... And if it isn't rude let me correct you: I know many languages Sé muchos idiomas.
Fuck you: Qué te jodan.
Fuck me: Qué me jodan
:) that's the proper grammar and translation.
Lady Kato chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
lol love the vampire wanker part! rofl
Kaitlyn chapter 45 . 9/21/2015
This was an emotional roller coaster just like the tv show, though it was very well written and I enjoyed it very much! Keep up the writing.
tadah2 chapter 4 . 8/23/2015
Is she independently wealthy or something? How can she go so long without finding a job?
tadah2 chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Umm. People don't emigrate for no reason. There's no motivation set up in her choices up to now. She's spent probably $100 in cab fares, why wouldn't she rent a car? That doesn't make sense.
Guest chapter 45 . 2/9/2015
Love your story.

Can you please do a story with Godric and Alice's grandmother? PLEASE.
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
I have the feeling you've never been to Shreveport. I wouldn't classify it as a town, or say that one could 'walk around' and see it all, plus Fangtasia looks like it would be in a strip mall off a highway, I imagine if your OC did wander downtown she wouldn't come across it.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/11/2015
That instead of Sookie being on the roof top, Alice is with Godric...OR godric lives:) I wish he did in the show:'(
Guest chapter 25 . 1/11/2015