Reviews for Facing Change
Franbl07 chapter 3 . 5/23
Hi! I'm just starting to read your fic and so far i like it...i just have one comment (?) in particular that i would like to make...the phrases that you used in spanish...they had some mistakes on them, and i know that you have like a thousand chapters already, but i'm just saying cause i'm a spanish speaker and it sort of bothered me.
I mean i probably don't write perfectly in english cause it's not my native language but i don't know, i just thought you should know, cause it doesn't' really say what you wrote, just so you know.
Any way, like the fic, is kinda fresh and i find the interactions between eric and alice interesting.
This style of writing do you regard of like one which is suitable for teens? Then they have sad, dissapointing and mainly vulgar future, both in their heads and their way of verbalization. I Guess you dont know, but courage intelligence and selfconfidence are not joined with profanity and never will be.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Omfg! I hate sookie she is so fucking annoying no means no you whore. Kill her
Ophelia chapter 45 . 10/21/2016
Shit, that was intense. I hope Alice & Eric work it out. Can't wait to start reading the sequel.
Lia chapter 40 . 10/16/2016
I love this fic.
Ophelia chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
Oh my glob. I am so fucking sorry. I was reading YOUR story on wattpad that was plagiarized by sabinajunco98. I barely started reading it & bc of the wattpad app glitches I've still been able to read it. Not comment or anything since it's been removed but i guess a cached version still exists in my library. I barely got to the last chapter on there (40) & luckily read your comment. Even though i never got to comment on the plagiarizer's "story" i mentally gave her credit. I can't believe i wasn't able to find "Facing Change" when i googled it but i guess it may be because i searched for it with the plagiarizer's username. I was looking to see if it was on ffnet but the results didn't show. I mostly got results for other fics & i probably didnt search hard enough. I am so glad i read your comment bc now i can tell you, the true author, that your story is amazing. It's a rarity to find good TB fics on wattpad. & no wonder bc it wasn't even from wattpad originally. Your story is amazing. I love your writing style. It's amazing. There are some tiny nuances that don't add up within the story but damn your writing. I love the personality you've given Alice & Eric. It's refreshing. Please never stop writing. I will continue reading facing change & now rightfully give you credit.
belladu57 chapter 45 . 2/9/2016
Very good
MaterialisingSun chapter 3 . 1/25/2016
Omg the dialogue is on point, the story is well written, I feel like I've found a gem of fanfiction writing. PS I love the interaction between Eric and Alice. Looks like I'm giving up sleep to read your story!
Guest chapter 45 . 12/28/2015
Fucking awesome - thankyou for the time and effort you have contributed to this story
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
Hi, I just wanted to say, great story... And if it isn't rude let me correct you: I know many languages Sé muchos idiomas.
Fuck you: Qué te jodan.
Fuck me: Qué me jodan
:) that's the proper grammar and translation.
Lady Kato chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
lol love the vampire wanker part! rofl
Kaitlyn chapter 45 . 9/21/2015
This was an emotional roller coaster just like the tv show, though it was very well written and I enjoyed it very much! Keep up the writing.
tadah2 chapter 4 . 8/23/2015
Is she independently wealthy or something? How can she go so long without finding a job?
tadah2 chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Umm. People don't emigrate for no reason. There's no motivation set up in her choices up to now. She's spent probably $100 in cab fares, why wouldn't she rent a car? That doesn't make sense.
Guest chapter 45 . 2/9/2015
Love your story.

Can you please do a story with Godric and Alice's grandmother? PLEASE.