Reviews for I Don't Mean To Presume
Running-Wild22 chapter 30 . 4/24/2013
Not a huge fan of Kurt, what ever you decide is okay with me. More, more, more!
Cat130 chapter 30 . 4/24/2013
loved the chapter
General Mac chapter 30 . 4/24/2013
i see kurt getting stomped, thanks love it more pretty please
coastiewife465 chapter 30 . 4/24/2013
I know that Kurt is really trying to make sure that Rachel gets out of Lima but he just went too far. He tried to ruin the best thing that Rachel has all because he thinks that he knows best. I think he needs to get his ass kicked for that. It will be interesting to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/24/2013
Good update! Glad that Lauren and Santana were able to be of support to them-how did Lauren and Santana get together anyway? I can't wait until Puck and Rachel finally communicate and fix their relationship-I do think that Rachel needs to own up that her behavior could have been better and apologize for not giving Puck the benefit of the doubt or fighting for their relationship. I am not sure what I think of Shelby right now-the jury's still out on that one. Shelby is sure ready to believe whatever others tell her whether they are telling the truth or not and to believe the worst in Puck. I don't care for that.

I don't like Quinn (hope that Shelby doesn't let Quinn see Beth anymore) and I do not like what Kurt has done-he really needs to have some consequences for what he has done. I'd love to see Kurt be the one stuck in Lima and have to eat his words when Puck and Rachel go to New York. I really hope that Finn gets jail time. He needs to have some punishment for his behavior at the party-he went too far. Looking forward to more! Thanks!
TommyH chapter 30 . 4/24/2013
I like it and they finally need to talk
Emily Kiyoko chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I have only read 3 chapters so far but I really the like the plot. My only criticism is that the way you write puck talking is a little to slang. The way he speaks isn't just like "See if I fuckin' bother tryin' with all ya'll again. Selfish mother fuckers." that's from the end of chapter two. I don't know maybe I'm crazy. I just think the -ing should be there most of the time. Does this make sense? Am I just rambling? Sorry if this was weird. But hopefully it's taken into consideration. Like I said I have only read a few chapters so maybe you already changed it.
General Mac chapter 29 . 4/19/2013
ooohhh shelby is going down and not in a good way, thanks more pretty pease
Princesakarlita411 chapter 29 . 4/19/2013
good chapter
Judi92 chapter 29 . 4/19/2013
Great chapter, but please fix Puckleberry soon lol I miss them and their banter :(
Will be interested to see how things play out and what will happen to Shue and Shelby.

Looking forward to next chapter :)
deep'n'meaningful chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This chapter made me cry it was so moving,
TommyH chapter 29 . 4/19/2013
I hate they are apart but it is a neat plot twist and it makes a good story
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 29 . 4/19/2013
Amazing chapter! I love it! Please update whenever you can! :D
Guest chapter 29 . 4/18/2013
I had hoped that you would have fixed things between Puckleberry in this chapter. I'm sure that Rachel feels terrible, but to not even talk to Puck? Sorry, she should have given him some chance to explain. I hope that not only will she be willing to do whatever it takes to stay together with Puck in the future, but she gives him a huge apology for thinking the worst and immediately shutting him out. I also hope that all of their friends find out the truth and apologize to Puck as well. I have not liked Kurt at all in this story-I would love to have Rachel dump him as a friend. Kurt has been unkind to Puck-I'd like to see him "eat some humble pie" and have to admit that he has been wrong about Puck. I still can't believe that Schue is still co-director of Glee-he should have been fired. I can't wait for Shelby to be found out-I hope she goes away permanently. Looking forward to more!
Vivi H88 chapter 29 . 4/18/2013