Reviews for I Don't Mean To Presume
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 23 . 3/7/2013
Awesome chapter, I loved it.

Dani
Cat130 chapter 23 . 3/7/2013
thankyou
coastiewife465 chapter 23 . 3/7/2013
Finn really needs to learn that there are consequences to his actions. I am sorry to Mrs. Hummel because she is a nice woman and all but she needs to let her son learn the lesson. I am glad to see that the cops can see that Noah has changed.
General Mac chapter 23 . 3/7/2013
lock him up throw away the key, thanks love it more pretty please
Guest chapter 23 . 3/7/2013
Sorry- but Finn needs to pay for what he's done. Rachel and Puck should press charges on him-he needs to be locked up and kicked out of Mckinley permanently. There's no going back for him and honestly-Rachel's parents need to insist that Finn be charged for this crime. Rachel and Puck shouldn't have to go around in fear-in order to give Finn another chance. I think that Finn has already had too much slack cut for him-please don't have him get away with anymore. Honestly, I can't see Rachel or Puck ever want to see Finn's face again (they should want to have him totally out of their lives)-so, please let them not have to. Why

I also would love for Rachel to be really honest with herself-in this story, I don't believe that she was ever really in love with Finn, but more the idea of him. I would love for her to finally say that no, I really didn't love Finn and that the only person that I ever really have been in love with is Noah. I'd like to see Finn's mom get some counseling-I think she's really been in denial about her son and how obsessive and out-of-control he is.

I thought the chapter was well-written. Glad that Rachel and Puck are okay physically if not mentally and emotionally. Will they be going to therapy to help them deal with everything? I love the Puckleberry rlationship in this story. Please update soon!
sxevlbtch chapter 23 . 3/7/2013
Good chapter. I can see what you mean about it feeling disjointed. I don't think it is a huge issue, given that all the events took place in a relatively short time period. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Puck and Rachel fan chapter 22 . 3/5/2013
More soonish please

Brandy
General Mac chapter 22 . 3/5/2013
ooohhh love it thanks, hope someone puts Finn down, more pretty please
Running-Wild22 chapter 22 . 3/5/2013
I can't wait!
coastiewife465 chapter 22 . 3/4/2013
Oh I can't wait to see what happens with Jacob at the police station with the cops finally stopping that little shit. I really can't wait to see Finn get what's coming to him when he finally goes to court. Also, I really think that Schue should get fired for his behavior.
nayala chapter 22 . 3/4/2013
First of all, I really love this story and its predecessor! They're both well-written, and this especially has a very nice flow to it. Lots of drama, but never too much or to out there :-) big kudos for that! You have me eagerly awaiting your next update! Now a small thing about your post-script, regarding Rachel possibly trying to talk some sense into Finn one more time... Of course its up to you, but I personally think and believe that Rachel has done enough, and Finn's latest stunt at the party should be her last straw! But that's just my opinion, keep up the good work, and I'm sure either way you take it will work beautifully :-D and lastly, a big thanks for the amazing story! Hugs
Cat130 chapter 22 . 3/4/2013
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 22 . 3/4/2013
Awesome chapter, I loved it.

Dani
sxevlbtch chapter 22 . 3/4/2013
I like that Kraowsky took out the trash :) while it probably wasn't completely true to character, but I liked it none the less.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 22 . 3/4/2013
finn an asss
i hope jacob gets wats coming to him!
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »