Reviews for I Don't Mean To Presume
sxevlbtch chapter 23 . 3/7/2013
Good chapter. I can see what you mean about it feeling disjointed. I don't think it is a huge issue, given that all the events took place in a relatively short time period. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 22 . 3/5/2013
More soonish please

Brandy
General Mac chapter 22 . 3/5/2013
ooohhh love it thanks, hope someone puts Finn down, more pretty please
Running-Wild22 chapter 22 . 3/5/2013
I can't wait!
coastiewife465 chapter 22 . 3/4/2013
Oh I can't wait to see what happens with Jacob at the police station with the cops finally stopping that little shit. I really can't wait to see Finn get what's coming to him when he finally goes to court. Also, I really think that Schue should get fired for his behavior.
nayala chapter 22 . 3/4/2013
First of all, I really love this story and its predecessor! They're both well-written, and this especially has a very nice flow to it. Lots of drama, but never too much or to out there :-) big kudos for that! You have me eagerly awaiting your next update! Now a small thing about your post-script, regarding Rachel possibly trying to talk some sense into Finn one more time... Of course its up to you, but I personally think and believe that Rachel has done enough, and Finn's latest stunt at the party should be her last straw! But that's just my opinion, keep up the good work, and I'm sure either way you take it will work beautifully :-D and lastly, a big thanks for the amazing story! Hugs
Cat130 chapter 22 . 3/4/2013
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 22 . 3/4/2013
Awesome chapter, I loved it.

Dani
sxevlbtch chapter 22 . 3/4/2013
I like that Kraowsky took out the trash :) while it probably wasn't completely true to character, but I liked it none the less.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 22 . 3/4/2013
finn an asss
i hope jacob gets wats coming to him!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/4/2013
Good chapter! I really want Finn gone-he adds nothing to the story except being a jerk. Yes, Rachel is a nice person, but Finn already ran out of chances. He doesn't deserve anything from Puck or Rachel at all least of all trying to make him understand. Finn learned nothing from juvie if he can't even apologize to Puck-that is not cool. I don't think that he is emotionally capable or equipped to do so which is sad but it is what it is. Mr. Schue has ran out of chances, too. I don't think there is any redeeming of either Finn or Mr. Schue that could be believable in the story at this point. Can't wait to see Puck and Rachel move on from this mess. Glad that Rachel and Puck were able to get Jacob caught-good thinking on Puck's part. I hope that Jacob is punished for his actions accordingly. Please update soon! Thanks!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 21 . 3/3/2013
wat r they gonna do?
update soon!
General Mac chapter 21 . 2/28/2013
i smell a trap for jacob, thanks more pretty please
Running-Wild22 chapter 21 . 2/27/2013
I like police idea better, it a smarter, more mature Puck. He is still a badass without the prison that isn't badass it's jail bird.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 21 . 2/27/2013
Awesome chapter, I loved it.

Dani