Reviews for I Don't Mean To Presume
Cat130 chapter 20 . 2/22/2013
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 20 . 2/22/2013
Fantastic chapter! I love it! Please update whenever you can! :D
TommyH chapter 20 . 2/22/2013
yes good they finally did it
sxevlbtch chapter 20 . 2/22/2013
Evil cliff hanger! Post soon, I want to read what happens next!
sxevlbtch chapter 19 . 2/19/2013
I'm hooked! Update soon! I really liked the song choices for this chapter and Sue sticking up for Rachel and Puck (well in her way) and Shue is an ass.
Cat130 chapter 19 . 2/18/2013
loving it
Hotgirlow chapter 19 . 2/18/2013
I hope you update this story soon as I'm really enjoying it and you are making me laugh wih a lot of the chapters and want to cry with others any way well done and I hope you update soon.
Running-Wild22 chapter 19 . 2/17/2013
I hope Shue gets fired!
General Mac chapter 19 . 2/17/2013
loving this fic, thanks i wonder what torture sue has in mind for Finn love it more pretty please
Judi92 chapter 19 . 2/17/2013
Love it :) Hope Shue and Finn get in trouble lol But I think Finn in that situation probably would behave like that especially since Rachel isn't his anymore.

Hope you are feeling better soon :)

Can't wait for next chapter.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/17/2013
Good chapter! I really would like to see Finn and Mr. Schue go away-they are idiots and honestly don't add much to the story other than being idiotic. Mr. Schue should be in trouble for assigning something like Closer. I am actually glad that Finn was acting the way that he did. Why have him continue to pine for Rachel and want her back? This story has moved beyond that.

The other thing that I really hope that you don't do is have Puckleberry have any kind of a threesome situation or encounter. They are a committed couple-that just isn't right. They shouldn't have to share the one they love intimately with anyone else. I honestly think that Santana was being disrespectful of their relationship by even making that kind of comment. If Puck is okay with Rachel kissing someone else with his okay (and vice versa) that is one thing-anything beyond that is not cool.

I think that you have done a very good job with letting the other characters in this story know that Rachel isn't a virginal prude and is very sexy in her own way-I hope that you take some emphasis off of that and put it on to other things. Puck and Rachel have already proven that to others-now, I'd like to see them becoming increasingly intimate with each other without feeling like they have to continually prove it to anyone else or constantly have other people question their relationship. They are Puckleberry and they love and are committed to each other and sexy -anyone who isn't supportive of them being together or doesn't understand it-too bad.

Please update when you can and good luck with your job and the busy season. Thanks!
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 19 . 2/17/2013
I loved it and I understand how you are feeling sick I am getting over a sines infection uggg anyway I hope you can update soonish.

Brandy
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 19 . 2/17/2013
Awesome story so far, I loved it.

Dani
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 19 . 2/17/2013
Amazing chapter! I love it! Please update whenever you can! :D
Lyzzybelle chapter 18 . 2/16/2013
Firefly ftw! I am still surprised when I find people who have STILL never heard of it lol.
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »