Reviews for I Don't Mean To Presume
hdun chapter 14 . 1/21/2013
please could you update this as soon as possible i would like to see where this is going
Puck and Rachel fan chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
I love the update and the song

downwivluv chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
I'm really loving where you are taking the story. I look forward too more!
Running-Wild22 chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
I loved the bedroom scene Puck was sweet, and considerate of Rachel's written!
danni14 chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
Can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
Awesome song seriously
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
Wonderful chapter! I love it! Please update whenever you can! :D
gilesc3 chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
Oh my god! I just...that was an awesome chapter. Not only for the smut but also everything else. I love how you're writing the character and their interactions with each other. This is one of the best puckleberry stories I've read in a long time. Can't wait for th next update!
mikabronxgirl chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
Loved the original song. As for Rachel and Puck I think your going in he right direction especially in terms of sex. I couldn't see them rushing straight into anything.

I'm curious to see how exactly the school board punishes. Schue. He deserves something to straighten him out.
Puck and Rachel fan chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
I hope will wakes up and sees what an ass Finn is

Kawaiigrlmari chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
Bloody hell, Finn is such an arse! Almost killing puck?! He must've packed a serious punch, blimey!
kk1999 chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
nice update but I wanna know if Mr Shue is in any trouble for his part. I sure hope so.
TommyH chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
I hope finn gets beat up in jail
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
Amazing chapter! I love it! Please update whenever you can! :D

Oh My Gosh! :O This chapter has made me dislike Finn even more and it's made me cry! :'(
Guest chapter 13 . 1/15/2013
I think that Finn should have gone to adult jail-he deserves it because he felt no remorse at what he had done. I hope that he is totally out of the story. I hope that Mr. Schue loses his job and isn't allowed to teach anywhere anymore-I also think he should be sued. I would like to see Schue gone as well-he didn't feel any remorse, either. Can't wait for more!
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »