Reviews for I Don't Mean To Presume
Awesome song seriously
Team1DUnionJcat chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
Wonderful chapter! I love it! Please update whenever you can! :D
gilesc3 chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
Oh my god! I just...that was an awesome chapter. Not only for the smut but also everything else. I love how you're writing the character and their interactions with each other. This is one of the best puckleberry stories I've read in a long time. Can't wait for th next update!
mikabronxgirl chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
Loved the original song. As for Rachel and Puck I think your going in he right direction especially in terms of sex. I couldn't see them rushing straight into anything.

I'm curious to see how exactly the school board punishes. Schue. He deserves something to straighten him out.
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
I hope will wakes up and sees what an ass Finn is

Brandy
Kawaiigrlmari chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
Bloody hell, Finn is such an arse! Almost killing puck?! He must've packed a serious punch, blimey!
kk1999 chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
nice update but I wanna know if Mr Shue is in any trouble for his part. I sure hope so.
TommyH chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
I hope finn gets beat up in jail
Team1DUnionJcat chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
Amazing chapter! I love it! Please update whenever you can! :D

Oh My Gosh! :O This chapter has made me dislike Finn even more and it's made me cry! :'(
Guest chapter 13 . 1/15/2013
I think that Finn should have gone to adult jail-he deserves it because he felt no remorse at what he had done. I hope that he is totally out of the story. I hope that Mr. Schue loses his job and isn't allowed to teach anywhere anymore-I also think he should be sued. I would like to see Schue gone as well-he didn't feel any remorse, either. Can't wait for more!
Catlimere chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
So happy with the way this story is going. I love that Rachel is getting a real support group, that everyone in that group is becoming closer. I love the way things have been slowly but surely building between Rachel and Noah, the way a real foundation has been created. Loved Noah watching out for Rachel, with Artie's help on the plane and getting the flight attendants to help out when Schuester clearly had his head so far up his a**. (But that's a rant I'll cut off before it takes up six paragraphs. lol) Really well done with Finn's obsession, slowly building and then him completely losing control. I really, really dislike his character and the way he played with Rachel (and Quinn) on the show. Hated that Rachel lost herself in her relationship with him, although I understand why she did. I do like that the police were actually called and really I think Mr. Schuester should face some kind of reprimand at the very least for adding to the situation. As an adult and instructor, he sure is oblivious to just about everything that goes on in his classroom and with his students. And the neglect in letting Noah go to the hospital without an adult there knowing that the hospital isn't going to take Rachel's word for anything. (Again, cutting off before I start a long rant.) Glad to see Noah is awake and things are progressing between him and Rachel. Love the group hanging together and getting stronger in the wake of Finn's stupidity (and criminal behavior).

So, hating Finn, wishing Schuester would get a clue at the very least (wouldn't be upset if he lost control of the Glee club), and loving Noah and Rachel (finally admitting their feelings) and the rest of glee club being supportive. (Well, aside from Quinn possibly.) Looking forward to more.
ROCKCHIC179 chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
Woah drama, knew Finn was a idiot but damn
Running-Wild22 chapter 13 . 1/15/2013
Uhhhh... I'm pissed at Mr. Shue. He needs to go, like now!
mikabronxgirl chapter 13 . 1/15/2013
What Finn did proves that he lacks the ability to think before acting. He deserves the punishment he got and be grateful no adult jail is involved. Wonder how Schue is going to address this. If he's any kind of educator then he has to be objective and fair. He has to apologizes to Puck.
bemeka chapter 13 . 1/15/2013
Great chapter. I truly hope Schuester sees the light and realizes he contributed to Finn's behavior. While Finn is entirely responsible for his own actions and needs to deal with the consequences and I think Noah is being more than generous about Finn's punishment, it never should have gotten to that point. If Schuester had been doing his job he would have shut down Finn's attitude and behavior long before he jumped Puck. He attacked and blindsided Puck because he believed he would get away with it just like he'd gotten away with everything else he'd pulled on this trip. And he believed that because Schuester not only let get away with things he enabled and encouraged his behavior. Finn isn't the only one who needs to face the consequences of his actions.
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »