Reviews for I Don't Mean To Presume
Running-Wild22 chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
I'm digging that Blaine Puck male bonding moment. The scene where Puck had to explain things to Kurt was funny.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Interesting chapter! I love it! Please update whenever you can! :D
Chazioid chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
It was a short chapter, but it was still very good. and am glad that now we know why he hasn't made a move. keep up the great work! and hopefully you will update real soon.
coastiewife465 chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
I am glad to see why Puck has not made a move. I am definitely liking the friendship between Lauren and Rachel. I hope that you will finally have Rachel getting over Finn soon and moving on to Puck because I just hated the whole of season 3 because that was not the Rachel I fell in love with.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
great update for a great story! Keep it up
gilesc3 chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
The chapter was really good. I like you bringing in kurt and blaine. I always thought blaine and puck would be friends, as they're a lot alike, so it was nice to see their interaction. Update soon. :)
downwivluv chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Ignor the haters. You're doing different things and some people will love you taking chances and some people will be scared of straying from the usual storylines.
I love what your doing with this.
mikabronxgirl chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
I like the direction you're heading with this. A more realistic way for them to hook up. No all of a sudden BAM they're a couple again. Puck is right she does need time to get over Finn..I never liked clingy desperate Rachel from the second half of Season 2. As for Puck yeah S3 irked me. You would think after Juvie he wouldn't fall back into S1 Puck.

Aa for chapter 4 well we all experiment at some point. And it's not like you made Rachel a full fledged. Lesbian
Judi92 chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
I'm really enjoying this story and love the friendship between rachel and lauren.
Personally I'm glad puckleberry is taking its time cause in a lot of other stories it sometimes seems rushed getting to the relationship and they forget about the friendship. It's also the mature thing for them to do, to not rush anything.

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
Amazing chapter! I love it! Please update whenever you can! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
I want to see Puckleberry lemons! They deserve to have a good, deep, loving one-on one romantic relationship with each other. I think that they are heavily in denial if they think that they are only just friends and can stay only friends-I hope they get out of denial sooner rather than later. I'd love to see their relationship more forward together without a lot of third-party involvement or interference to come.
ksp2010 chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
WOW that was amazing. Gotta admit I didn't expect it to play out like this but it was a brilliant chapter. Update soon ;)
Ms.allea chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
WOW. That chapter is just A-MA-ZING.
Lyzzybelle chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Good update. I wasn't expecting the FemSlash, but it wasn't entirely out of context either. I love the slow build of Puckleberry and look forward to more.
Running-Wild22 chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
can't wait for Rachel and Puck to see they belong together.
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »