Reviews for I Don't Mean To Presume
WOW.
lost in a musical daydream chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
aw, they're so cute ;)
lost in a musical daydream chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
omg that's original? can i copy-and-paste the lyrics and create a tune and maybe post on youtube? (crediting you for the lyrics, of course). see, i've started writing songs of my own, and for the lyrics i'm fine but i still need help with creating original tunes and this would be perfect.

i would love you forever if you'd let me, thank you a thousand times if you do.
lost in a musical daydream chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
ugh, when isn't everybody pissed at finn?

loved it! was soo anxious when puck ended up in the hospital but glad he's ok!
lost in a musical daydream chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
PUCKLEBERREH

loved it! finn & mr. schue.. no.
lost in a musical daydream chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
ARTIE, BABY.

brittana, man. just... brittana. santana was right; brittany's a genius. ;-)
lost in a musical daydream chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
i just want puck and rachel to get together man is that too much to ask for
lost in a musical daydream chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
are you kidding? "trouty mouth" and "big ass heart" were the best songs in existence. :P
lost in a musical daydream chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
i love coach beiste. :)

puck is so cute. x)

i think the glee writers always looked at puck as sort of a background character, and he was portrayed as the villain for so long that people kind of forgot that he was anything but. quinn was a self-righteous bitch in regards to that, and finn is just an all-around dick. i always thought after juvie that artie and mike were best friends and so were sam and puck. and you're right, since puck goes after the cougars ;), he probably likes every kind of girl. as long as it's a girl. lol
tlyxor1 chapter 37 . 6/24/2013
ENjoyed

-t
JazzJaide chapter 37 . 6/14/2013
Just wanted to say that I loved it! I sat down late last night with the intentions of reading chapter one and being finished, but once I started... I simply couldn't stop until I hit the epilogue:) Love how you closed everything up just write and just wanted to let you know that you are fabulous with your writing no matter what anybody says!:)
Caoimhe Rose chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
I think you did brilliantly with your research on all the medical crapolia. This is truly an amazing story and I can hardly wait to read the next chapter of it. Unfortunatly I need to go to bed but you will have your inbox spammed with reviews from me tomorrow!
C Rose xx
Caoimhe Rose chapter 11 . 6/12/2013
*smashes Finn in the face with a baseball bat* FUCKTARD!
*coughs and tosses the bloodied bat aside*
Great chapter! Except for the dumbass over there. I am more than excited to see where this will be going!
Caoimhe Rose chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
Amazing! I absolutely love this story. See you next chapter!
Caoimhe Rose chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
I really enjoyed the integration of LinkinPark into this chapter. One of the best bands in the world and they do amazing stuff. I also loved the Beiste bit. It showed more of manly side to Puck because he didnt just look at women by their physical features (though he appreciates them) but everything about the woman.
I really love your style of writing.
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »