Reviews for I Don't Mean To Presume
lost in a musical daydream chapter 17 . 7/12/2013
frickin mr schuester

i would love to see finn come back. i love shit hitting the fan in stories like these :)
lost in a musical daydream chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
WOW.
lost in a musical daydream chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
aw, they're so cute ;)
lost in a musical daydream chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
omg that's original? can i copy-and-paste the lyrics and create a tune and maybe post on youtube? (crediting you for the lyrics, of course). see, i've started writing songs of my own, and for the lyrics i'm fine but i still need help with creating original tunes and this would be perfect.

i would love you forever if you'd let me, thank you a thousand times if you do.
lost in a musical daydream chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
ugh, when isn't everybody pissed at finn?

loved it! was soo anxious when puck ended up in the hospital but glad he's ok!
lost in a musical daydream chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
PUCKLEBERREH

loved it! finn & mr. schue.. no.
lost in a musical daydream chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
ARTIE, BABY.

brittana, man. just... brittana. santana was right; brittany's a genius. ;-)
lost in a musical daydream chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
i just want puck and rachel to get together man is that too much to ask for
lost in a musical daydream chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
are you kidding? "trouty mouth" and "big ass heart" were the best songs in existence. :P
lost in a musical daydream chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
i love coach beiste. :)

puck is so cute. x)

i think the glee writers always looked at puck as sort of a background character, and he was portrayed as the villain for so long that people kind of forgot that he was anything but. quinn was a self-righteous bitch in regards to that, and finn is just an all-around dick. i always thought after juvie that artie and mike were best friends and so were sam and puck. and you're right, since puck goes after the cougars ;), he probably likes every kind of girl. as long as it's a girl. lol
tlyxor1 chapter 37 . 6/24/2013
ENjoyed

-t
JazzJaide chapter 37 . 6/14/2013
Just wanted to say that I loved it! I sat down late last night with the intentions of reading chapter one and being finished, but once I started... I simply couldn't stop until I hit the epilogue:) Love how you closed everything up just write and just wanted to let you know that you are fabulous with your writing no matter what anybody says!:)
Caoimhe Rose chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
I think you did brilliantly with your research on all the medical crapolia. This is truly an amazing story and I can hardly wait to read the next chapter of it. Unfortunatly I need to go to bed but you will have your inbox spammed with reviews from me tomorrow!
C Rose xx
Caoimhe Rose chapter 11 . 6/12/2013
*smashes Finn in the face with a baseball bat* FUCKTARD!
*coughs and tosses the bloodied bat aside*
Great chapter! Except for the dumbass over there. I am more than excited to see where this will be going!
Caoimhe Rose chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
Amazing! I absolutely love this story. See you next chapter!
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »