Reviews for I Don't Mean To Presume
Caoimhe Rose chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
This was a sweet chapter. I really enjoyed it!
Caoimhe Rose chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
...Very interesting chapter. I enjoyed it though, especially the talk between puck and rachel at the end.
Caoimhe Rose chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
GO PUCK GO!
Caoimhe Rose chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Ohhh this was fantastic. I loved it!
Cassandra1994 chapter 21 . 6/10/2013
I'm so sleepy, but I can't go to sleep until I finish your story. That's how much I love it.
aszecsei chapter 37 . 6/6/2013
I'm half-pleased and half-sad about this ending in the best of ways: sad because this was really good, pleased because...well, the same reason.

Keep up the wonderful writing!

Alic
gracerealized chapter 37 . 5/30/2013
Thank you so much for a long, complicated, well thought out Puckleberry story, they're thin on the ground these days so VERY appreciated when they appear. I'd noticed you working on this one a while back but managed to make myself wait until it was finished to read and I'm so glad I did so I had this lovely work to consume in one go. I've loved everything of yours I've read in my genres, can't wait to see what you have up next! (And I aDORE your Magic Puck series, so more of that verse or more of this verse would both be loved and read with enthusiasm for sure!) Thanks so much for a great read! :)
General Mac chapter 37 . 5/30/2013
WICKED THANKS LOVED THE FIC MORE WHEN YOU CAN PLEASE
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 37 . 5/28/2013
Awesome last chapter, I loved it. Though, I'm sad it's done. Epilogue or anything like that?

Dani
Guest chapter 37 . 5/28/2013
I was thrilled to see this updated...the absolutely devastated to learn it was the epilogue.

Sequel? One shots? Anything!
LivinLaughinLovin4ever chapter 37 . 5/28/2013
This was a truly magnificent story. Thank you.
paradiso31 chapter 37 . 5/28/2013
Altogether this was one of my favorite glee stories ever. I'll be on a lookout for your next glee story.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 37 . 5/28/2013
aww
its over
great story i enjoyed
Guest chapter 37 . 5/28/2013
Loved the ending! Thanks so much for writing it! Can't wait to read your next installment in the Magic Puck 'verse! Yay! Since I adore your Puckleberry stories-I'd loved for you to post your WIP Tangled Up in You-looking forward to reading that story, too.
sxevlbtch chapter 37 . 5/28/2013
I liked this ending, although I would have probably liked more detail on everyone. But I am really happy how mostly everyone had their happy endings, how they stayed in touch, and that the epilogue was PuckleBerry's wedding day.
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »