Reviews for I Don't Mean To Presume
JazzJaide chapter 37 . 6/14/2013
Just wanted to say that I loved it! I sat down late last night with the intentions of reading chapter one and being finished, but once I started... I simply couldn't stop until I hit the epilogue:) Love how you closed everything up just write and just wanted to let you know that you are fabulous with your writing no matter what anybody says!:)
Caoimhe Rose chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
I think you did brilliantly with your research on all the medical crapolia. This is truly an amazing story and I can hardly wait to read the next chapter of it. Unfortunatly I need to go to bed but you will have your inbox spammed with reviews from me tomorrow!
C Rose xx
Caoimhe Rose chapter 11 . 6/12/2013
*smashes Finn in the face with a baseball bat* FUCKTARD!
*coughs and tosses the bloodied bat aside*
Great chapter! Except for the dumbass over there. I am more than excited to see where this will be going!
Caoimhe Rose chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
Amazing! I absolutely love this story. See you next chapter!
Caoimhe Rose chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
I really enjoyed the integration of LinkinPark into this chapter. One of the best bands in the world and they do amazing stuff. I also loved the Beiste bit. It showed more of manly side to Puck because he didnt just look at women by their physical features (though he appreciates them) but everything about the woman.
I really love your style of writing.
Caoimhe Rose chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
This was a sweet chapter. I really enjoyed it!
Caoimhe Rose chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
...Very interesting chapter. I enjoyed it though, especially the talk between puck and rachel at the end.
Caoimhe Rose chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
GO PUCK GO!
Caoimhe Rose chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Ohhh this was fantastic. I loved it!
Cassandra1994 chapter 21 . 6/10/2013
I'm so sleepy, but I can't go to sleep until I finish your story. That's how much I love it.
aszecsei chapter 37 . 6/6/2013
I'm half-pleased and half-sad about this ending in the best of ways: sad because this was really good, pleased because...well, the same reason.

Keep up the wonderful writing!

Alic
gracerealized chapter 37 . 5/30/2013
Thank you so much for a long, complicated, well thought out Puckleberry story, they're thin on the ground these days so VERY appreciated when they appear. I'd noticed you working on this one a while back but managed to make myself wait until it was finished to read and I'm so glad I did so I had this lovely work to consume in one go. I've loved everything of yours I've read in my genres, can't wait to see what you have up next! (And I aDORE your Magic Puck series, so more of that verse or more of this verse would both be loved and read with enthusiasm for sure!) Thanks so much for a great read! :)
General Mac chapter 37 . 5/30/2013
WICKED THANKS LOVED THE FIC MORE WHEN YOU CAN PLEASE
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 37 . 5/28/2013
Awesome last chapter, I loved it. Though, I'm sad it's done. Epilogue or anything like that?

Dani
Guest chapter 37 . 5/28/2013
I was thrilled to see this updated...the absolutely devastated to learn it was the epilogue.

Sequel? One shots? Anything!
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »