Reviews for A New Day, A New Challenge
Narutodork55 chapter 23 . 3/12
Please update soon I love this story
Yume Matsumoto chapter 23 . 2/13
Please, Update soon :'(
Shadgirl2 chapter 23 . 8/26/2013
Awsom story so far. But uh, a cupple chapters back you kinda spilled Koyo's name wrong. Iv got the book and its spelled that way silly. :) But this story's one of the best Iv ever red. Keep up the AWSOME work! :D
BookLover113 chapter 23 . 8/16/2013
great chapter but hurry up and update!
Naruto-Superman4 chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
Just so you know, the romance scene I felt was a bit too blunt, which made it seem a little corny. Basically maybe not have Jaden drop the love word just yet and try working your way up to it instead.
Naruto-Superman4 chapter 20 . 7/18/2013
Hold on a second, if a girl's straddling him, wouldn't Jaden be *pleased* with that? Why wouldn't he enjoy a girl straddling him? That doesn't make any sense to me.
Shadgirl2 chapter 11 . 7/17/2013
Ok. Im hoked. This ones awsom! One thing though. I kinda see Jesse, Axel, Jim, Chazz, Zain, Aster, Bashtion and Alexis being the "Hero" type. Syrus, Blare, Mindy, Jasmen, Haselbary, Chumly, and Fabuky pig me as being more worthy of the tital of "Sidekick" baced on there behaviors throuout the series. Heck, Jaden drags 3 of those guys everywhere when there around like sidekicks anyway. lol! But your right that those two "Heros" were alot of help in season four. :) Anyway, keep up the good work! Im rooting for ya! (Thumbs up, winking.) lol.
the Composcreator chapter 18 . 7/10/2013
Nice job of saying that those 2 got married
Shadgirl2 chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
I love it when people get it right. Yes. Yubel seems like eather a sister or even a mother depending on your point of vew. Yes. I saw Jaden, AND Judai hitting on Alexis and Asuka alot in both vershions. Heck, Judai tryed it first time they met. Judai"Could it be that youve fallen in love with me at first sight!?" He sweat when she laughed. If you take a closser look, alot of stuff he dose with her before they became friends shows his intrest. Its just harder to read in Japiniese. Anyway, this looks like a great story too so keep at it! Youve got talent! :)
e-arth duelist chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
Very funny story, i 'm going to read more of this.
GoalieFreak365 chapter 23 . 7/7/2013
Great Chapter like always. I like how you included rainbow neos. Its like trying to summon dragon master knight.
SaphireHeart chapter 23 . 7/5/2013
Nice chappie! A question! Where did you that find that picture you are using as a cover? I want to have it! ANYWAY, update soon!
andlong54 chapter 23 . 7/4/2013
classical jaden
good addition
Alocrion chapter 23 . 7/3/2013
good job bro i need to update mines as well s
Lizdog43 chapter 23 . 7/3/2013
The fanfiction keeps getting better n better